Hypothetically if u were communicating with an unknown entity thru channeling what questions would u ask ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and twinkceluwu
Can you give me head?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Can you give me head?
retard . obviously it couldnt since its communication thru channeling

u should ask "would u give me head?" instead at least too gain some sort of insight into the nature of this entity . if its not benevolent then its responses are dangerous if u let them be

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You been astral projecting or something similar?

Id ask it about immortality and power

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Can you save me from this suffering life?

• Hmm...
Do yk of a way to communicate with one?

• Hmm...
lucid dreaming is just dreaming . astral projection u leave ur body i thought
I dont know what you’re referring to exactly, but if you mean laying in bed then leaving your body and going to different areas or timelines is literally just lucid dreaming. I lucid dream every night and tried the tutorial for “astral projecting”, it’s literally the same shit lol no difference

• +1
Can you save me from this suffering life?
"how could u" would be better . ur question taken literally would only have yes/no/idk answers . if they say yes they are probably lying cuz how would they know ? probably retarded dead spirit

Not really? Do youu have any plans to tho?
i dont have any plans . i know the method of the ouija board but its literally just some board what matters is ur own mind being right

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I dont know what you’re referring to exactly, but if you mean laying in bed then leaving your body and going to different areas or timelines is literally just lucid dreaming. I lucid dream every night and tried the tutorial for “astral projecting”, it’s literally the same shit lol no difference
well next time ill try astral projecting myself

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
well next time ill try astral projecting myself
You need cognition so you stay conscious and don’t fall asleep eat raw eggs before it

• +1
"how could u" would be better . ur question taken literally would only have yes/no/idk answers . if they say yes they are probably lying cuz how would they know ? probably retarded dead spirit
It's more of a request than a question but yea I guess u said questions only my bad son

• +1
It's more of a request than a question but yea I guess u said questions only my bad son
the only thing they can give is answers. not necessarily anything special . just like if u talked to some guy on the train . except here ur probably fooling urself rather than actually communicating to any other entity unless ur mind is right .

u must be able to sense their spirit or frequencies subconsciously

the only thing they can give is answers. not necessarily anything special . just like if u talked to some guy on the train . except here ur probably fooling urself rather than actually communicating to any other entity unless ur mind is right .
Hmm OK my questions are

What is the main driving force of humans

What is my purpose here on this planet except building a nice life for myself

• +1