I [18f] let the delivery guy [35m] touch my pussy

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My parents were out for a trip and I spent the entire weekend in our house alone. I would consider myself an exhibitionist but I never expected to let this happen. It happened so fast and it made me so horny.

I opened the door without any panties on and i was hoping this delivery guy wouldn’t freak out. He looked older so I’m guessing he was in his 30s and i asked him if he wanted to come inside for water so he did. I bent over to grab the water and i think he saw my pussy. When i went to give him the water I lifted my shirt so he could see my pussy more and he didn’t hesitate to reach to touch it. I wasn’t expecting him to do it so fast but it was turning me on even more and I got so wet. I think he was rubbing his crotch too but I only let him do it for a few minutes before I made him stop and he left to continue working lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, Rea, WeiWei and 3 others
Tales from Darbhanga Bihar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, the_machinist_786, Rea and 6 others
Did anyone on reddit call him a pedo?

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ElySioNs
you realize those are all written by ugly weirdos getting off on fantasizing and the fact that other real people might engage in commenting, right?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel, N1666 and 2 others
many such cases in my daily door dash routes

• +1
Reactions: klip11
you realize those are all written by ugly weirdos getting off on fantasizing and the fact that other real people might engage in commenting, right?

Tales from Reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and ElySioNs