I (18f) lost my virginity to my best friends (18f) dad (49m)

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I'm over at her house all the time . Her mom usually gives me a ride home, sometimes her dad. This last time was her dad. He's been looking at me for ages. Has put his hand on my thigh while driving me home before, touched a bit between my legs when i've worn a skirt. Given me lots of compliments. I could tell with the kinds of pants he wears that he gets hard when driving me home, especially when he touches me.

We both live out in the boonies and he drove off the main road on the way to taking me home. It's a gravel road by a lake, but that's a long drive and he pulled over on the side of the road. It was night (just past 10). No one would be around.

He turned off his truck and started touching himself over his pants, rubbing the length. He slid over on bench seat, closer to me, and grabbed my hand, putting over his bulge, thrusting into it, groaning, tell me how hot i am, how he wants me so badly. He undid his belt and pants, got his dick out, grabbed me by the back of my neck and had me suck him, thrusting so deep I'd gag. I'd try to pull away but he'd force me back down (i liked it), telling me to keep sucking, not to be a tease.

After a while, he had me take my jeans off. We tried missionary, but it was bit awkward since everything was so cramped, he couldn't get his dick in. So he had me get on his lap and sit on his dick. It really hurt at first, but he held my hips in place as he thrust over and over, groaning and moaning about how tight i was, how he'd needed this for so long. Then he started helping move my hips, helping me grind against him, holding me in place when he'd get super deep, sit there for moment, just feeling my pussy all around him, trying not to cum.

When he did cum, it was inside me. He shoved my hips down with his hands as he pushed as deep as he could get into me, little thrusts back and forth. He moaned so loud, squeezed his hands painfully on my hips, I could even feel him pulsing inside me over and over as he came. It felt so good.

He drove me home after that.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Vermilioncore, baerr and 1 other person
Not funny

go fucking kill yourself you fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
written by a 40 year old indian man

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Trilogy