I(20m) criticized a girl(20f) in my friend group for sleeping with a sexist guy

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
I (20M) have a friend group which is a mix of guys and girls.

There's one guy whos sort of on the edge of the circle whos a really good looking guy we can call Daniel (20M) who basically gets all the girls. But he's very aggressive macho guy and also a huge sexist. He openly says things like "I would never vote for a female leader because I don't listen to anyone who 'bends over and takes it'" or "Woman would rather share an alpha than be with a beta" and other stuff like this. He also ghosts girls after fucking them and even rumoured to sometimes records his sexual encounters to send them to his buddies as a trophy. Yet people always seem to let him off the hook.

My friend Kylie (20F) is a feminist like me and she had sex with him recently. When I found out, I was disappointed and asked her "How can you sleep with someone who's openly a sexist person?". She said he's hot, but I said she's condoning his behaviour. I said that by choosing to sleep with a misogynist, she is rewarding his behaviour. I said it's no different if she slept with an openly racist person too. She couldn't refute what I said but called me asshole. I think she knows I'm right. I don't sleep with racist or bigoted girls because if I do it says a lot about me. You can't divorce your core beliefs from who you fuck.

This caused a rift in our friend group. Half of our friends think I'm correct, the others think I'm in the wrong.

Was I right for calling Kylie out? How should i go on from here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PYT, Deleted member 4209 and 25 others
dn rd

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 7125, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
dnr

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Britishlooksmaxxer, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
the OP is a male :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Hades, Spartacus1- and 10 others
sounds like larp

if it isnt pure soy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
"Woman would rather share an alpha than be with a beta
Hes a .me user , how else would he be this blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, SubhumanCurrycel, Spartacus1- and 5 others
right, but you should have said it to her in a nicer way so she wouldn’t get pissed but good for you for calling out her hypocrisy. just apologize to her and say that you meant it for her good tbh

FACE is EVERYTHING proven yet again. Personality means less than nothing. If you're good looking you are God in the eyes of foids. You can literally do no wrong.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and Gargantuan
Stop posting reddit shit here

If i wanted to read reddit I would go there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5891, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
I (20M) have a friend group which is a mix of guys and girls.

There's one guy whos sort of on the edge of the circle whos a really good looking guy we can call Daniel (20M) who basically gets all the girls. But he's very aggressive macho guy and also a huge sexist. He openly says things like "I would never vote for a female leader because I don't listen to anyone who 'bends over and takes it'" or "Woman would rather share an alpha than be with a beta" and other stuff like this. He also ghosts girls after fucking them and even rumoured to sometimes records his sexual encounters to send them to his buddies as a trophy. Yet people always seem to let him off the hook.

My friend Kylie (20F) is a feminist like me and she had sex with him recently. When I found out, I was disappointed and asked her "How can you sleep with someone who's openly a sexist person?". She said he's hot, but I said she's condoning his behaviour. I said that by choosing to sleep with a misogynist, she is rewarding his behaviour. I said it's no different if she slept with an openly racist person too. She couldn't refute what I said but called me asshole. I think she knows I'm right. I don't sleep with racist or bigoted girls because if I do it says a lot about me. You can't divorce your core beliefs from who you fuck.

This caused a rift in our friend group. Half of our friends think I'm correct, the others think I'm in the wrong.

Was I right for calling Kylie out? How should i go on from here?
link brother, i wanna read replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 7863
He's right for calling her out. This is why feminism is a complete joke. The purpose of feminism is to enable foids to phuck as many Chads as possible without consequence while simultaneously treating sub-Chad men like trash on the account that they're "sexist".

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
link brother, i wanna read replies

Everyone is saying the guy is the a-hole and a sexist jfl. Typical. If you're a sub-Chad male you're ALWAYS in the wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, 5'8manlet, Spartacus1- and 5 others
Stop posting reddit shit here

If i wanted to read reddit I would go there

Be grateful brother, I'm saving you scrolling through soydit and bring you the best of the best, finely selected by me.

Also why the fuck do some niggas on here reply as if this was my thread? Negative IQs me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Golang and Lev Peshkov
Be grateful brother, I'm saving you scrolling through soydit and bring you the best of the best, finely selected by me.

Also why the fuck do some niggas on here reply as if this was my thread? Negative IQs me
Jfl they think ur a soy

But Ik ur a cool guy 😎

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4645
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Guys who get laid alot often are like this in my experience

• So Sad
How can you stay bluepilled as a sub-chad when you read this?

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
just by reading the name of the thread I knew its from reddit

• +1
The chad getting his third blowjob from Kylie while reading the cucks thread
Tc dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 4645
ledit moment