I (24F) cheated with my rapist and.broke up with my boyfriend (25M) because I cheated. How do I move on?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My boyfriend and I were together for 6 years. We were each other's first in everything. I would say our relationship was going well and was healthy. However, I went out of town with a friend and met a guy who became part of our group. One night, we were all hanging out in a room, and after some time, I was left alone with this guy. He started kissing me and suddenly put on a condom. I told him to stop, but he didn’t listen. He continued and forced himself on me while I was crying. The entire incident lasted less than 10 minutes. To make things worse, the condom got stuck inside me, which made me even more furious. I left the room in shock, unable to process what had just happened. I felt so ashamed that I didn’t tell anyone.

A few months later, the guy messaged me, asking to meet. I don’t know why, but I agreed. I went to see him without telling my boyfriend and ended up spending the night with him. We had sex again. I don’t understand how I could have let go of the anger I felt from the first incident and allowed this to happen. All I knew at that point was that I needed to break up with my boyfriend. I couldn’t bear to look at the love of my life, knowing I had betrayed him for someone who had done me wrong. When I broke up with him, I didn't tell him the reason. And, I am happy that he is finally happy with someone else.

Now, I don’t talk to anyone anymore. I don’t think I can see myself in another relationship, knowing I am capable of betraying someone who loved me so much. I also don't think I can forgive myself. How do I move past this?

stop posting these

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and TechnoBoss
So she got raped and went to go back and see him??

At least she let the guy free, such a disgusting act should have a punishment.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
My boyfriend and I were together for 6 years. We were each other's first in everything. I would say our relationship was going well and was healthy. However, I went out of town with a friend and met a guy who became part of our group. One night, we were all hanging out in a room, and after some time, I was left alone with this guy. He started kissing me and suddenly put on a condom. I told him to stop, but he didn’t listen. He continued and forced himself on me while I was crying. The entire incident lasted less than 10 minutes. To make things worse, the condom got stuck inside me, which made me even more furious. I left the room in shock, unable to process what had just happened. I felt so ashamed that I didn’t tell anyone.

A few months later, the guy messaged me, asking to meet. I don’t know why, but I agreed. I went to see him without telling my boyfriend and ended up spending the night with him. We had sex again. I don’t understand how I could have let go of the anger I felt from the first incident and allowed this to happen. All I knew at that point was that I needed to break up with my boyfriend. I couldn’t bear to look at the love of my life, knowing I had betrayed him for someone who had done me wrong. When I broke up with him, I didn't tell him the reason. And, I am happy that he is finally happy with someone else.

Now, I don’t talk to anyone anymore. I don’t think I can see myself in another relationship, knowing I am capable of betraying someone who loved me so much. I also don't think I can forgive myself. How do I move past this?
most realistic Reddit story

So she got raped and went to go back and see him??

At least she let the guy free, such a disgusting act should have a punishment.
Yeah holy that would be wicked if she stayed

This could easily be your woman if she spends too much time online and gets kinky... its a cruel world

Cnc is very popular amongst women I've heard

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and theonewhocantascend

This could easily be your woman if she spends too much time online and gets kinky... its a cruel world

The irony is that you must be an ACTUAL rapist in 2024 so you don't get framed as such.
I say rapist loosely because fucking your girlfriend is not rape, regardless of wether she is screaming and crying. She consented already by accepting to be your gf.

But if you keep your bitch in check she will respect you, if you go beta boy she will ruin your life and run around telling everyone how tOxIC you were.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The irony is that you must be an ACTUAL rapist in 2024 so you don't get framed as such.
I say rapist loosely because fucking your girlfriend is not rape, regardless of wether she is screaming and crying. She consented already by accepting to be your gf.

But if you keep your bitch in check she will respect you, if you go beta boy she will ruin your life and run around telling everyone how tOxIC you were.
Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

These stories make me sad