I (27 F) cheated on my husband (29 M) a long time ago…it was resolved but he is bringing up off color and racist remarks, how should this be navigated

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
My husband and I have been married 7 years and I love him so much! We are Mormons and typically we get married early, I was a 20 year old psychology major when we got married and he had already been working as an engineer. I just feel like life moved to quick we have 2 wonderful boys age 5 and 6.

A year ago we moved to a different state for my husbands job. I mentioned how I had felt lonely when the kids where at daycare (I work remote part time) and we both thought it was good that I join the local run club.

So this is kind of where things went south, I take full accountability for it. I was emotionally cheating with a guy I met there and it got physically, we had sexual encounters a total of 7 times. Long story short one day I got caught in bed with him and my husband and I really went through a rough patch. We went through therapy and after 6 months I honestly felt like we are in a much better place.

It’s just he makes these weird comments…so the guy I was with is well endowed and happens to be African American, my husband is white and I would say is of average size. He says weird stuff during sex like” do you like this bbc?” Or should” I put Nutella on my di-k I know you like that” I always loved him and never cared of his size and just yesterday he brought a black strap on penis and tried to penetrate me. I screamed at him to stop and I went to my friends house crying.

I know I messed up 6 months ago but I feel like I am living a nightmare just when I thought we were getting better.

Tl;dr: cheated on husband, he is spiraling after seemingly doing well

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, hattrick and 9 others
reddit is creative writing for cucks

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Sub0, BlackpillRemedy and 8 others
He says weird stuff during sex like” do you like this bbc?” Or should” I put Nutella on my di-k I know you like that” I always loved him and never cared of his size and just yesterday he brought a black strap on penis and tried to penetrate me. I screamed at him to stop and I went to my friends house crying.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
My husband and I have been married 7 years and I love him so much! We are Mormons and typically we get married early, I was a 20 year old psychology major when we got married and he had already been working as an engineer. I just feel like life moved to quick we have 2 wonderful boys age 5 and 6.

A year ago we moved to a different state for my husbands job. I mentioned how I had felt lonely when the kids where at daycare (I work remote part time) and we both thought it was good that I join the local run club.

So this is kind of where things went south, I take full accountability for it. I was emotionally cheating with a guy I met there and it got physically, we had sexual encounters a total of 7 times. Long story short one day I got caught in bed with him and my husband and I really went through a rough patch. We went through therapy and after 6 months I honestly felt like we are in a much better place.

It’s just he makes these weird comments…so the guy I was with is well endowed and happens to be African American, my husband is white and I would say is of average size. He says weird stuff during sex like” do you like this bbc?” Or should” I put Nutella on my di-k I know you like that” I always loved him and never cared of his size and just yesterday he brought a black strap on penis and tried to penetrate me. I screamed at him to stop and I went to my friends house crying.

I know I messed up 6 months ago but I feel like I am living a nightmare just when I thought we were getting better.

Both should kill each other atp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, WeiWei, LegitUser and 1 other person

Ngl as a BBC I have had flings with Mormon girls

Ask any Christian we will tell you they have gl women and they freaky. The white girl msot simpish for me was a Mormon she wouldn’t leave me alone like a fucking stuck puppy I was terra chad to her holy shit.

Their women sexy lil whores. Joke is their cult says BBCs are cursed so another proof of forbidden fruit theory 😉

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
@traveler I summon thee

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Just Join Run Club Theory confirmed for blackcels

Not even Mormons are safe from BBC

Ngl as a BBC I have had flings with Mormon girls

Ask any Christian we will tell you they have gl women and they freaky. The white girl msot simpish for me was a Mormon she wouldn’t leave me alone like a fucking stuck puppy I was terra chad to her holy shit.

Their women sexy lil whores. Joke is their cult says BBCs are cursed so another proof of forbidden fruit theory 😉

brutal

white brah cant resist using color dildo on white women to see if she gets more pleasure

its that fear of her receiving orgasm from color cock that makes his swc erected

Woooo yasss you go girlie!!! Can't spend the rest of our life getting our roast beef fucked by some incel!