I [27F] convinced my husband to let me cuckold him

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
So I posted here a while ago about my husband and I thinking about getting into some cuckold stuff. Well that post blew up and I got scared and deleted that account, but I have a small (big) update.

My husband was initially hesitant about the idea but eventually has been warming up to it. I think what convinced him was telling him it has nothing to do with me wanting other men or thinking my husband isn’t enough. My cuckold fantasy has nothing to do with that.

His only ground rules were 1) no setting up hinge/tinder profiles, he didn't want to risk other people we know finding me and 2) he only wanted to hear about it after the fact, because he figured if he knew about it before hand he would chicken out or change his mind.

So everything was pretty quiet for a 4-5 months as I don't go out much and I wasn't doing online dating or anything, so there was no space to meet anyone. Then I get a text from an old co-worker, mark, whom I hadn't seen in 2 years, asking for a favor. Mark was my lead when I was a supply chain intern at a different company while I was in college. I remember he was really cool to work with, definitely cute too. He never made moves on me, I was dating my husband at the time, but I caught him checking me out at least twice.

Anyway that's all history because I got a full time offer at a different company when I graduated, and he left the city to get his MBA in california. I had emailed him 1 month prior asking a technical question about some software in our industry, but thats the only contact I had with him.

So I text him back "yeah anything, what's up". He texts a long message saying he's going to be in Chicago for a wedding, he's in the wedding party, but does not have a plus one as he just got out of a relationship and doesn't know have any other female friends in the city. So he was asking if I could go as his plus one. At least in my husband and my social circle it's not uncommon to bring friends as a plus one, everyone in the party kinda needs one otherwise the photos look uneven and awkward.

So I'm like sure, sounds really fun and good chance to catch up.

Anyway the day comes up, we hardly had much chance to catch up as we spent the day taking photos. For the wedding I wore a somewhat conservative flowery pink dress that I love because it hugs my body and I honestly look pretty hot in it.

Anyway the wedding was absolutely beautiful, set in a little industrial-themed venue in the South Loop and I was so impressed with everything and had a great time. Mark and I finally have a chance to chat one on one at the post-dinner cocktail/dance hours.

It honestly hadn't occurred to me that he could be the guy I cheat on my husband with, but when Mark touched my arm to introduce me to someone I felt a wave of rush go through me. I had butterflies in my stomach.

I got him to a table and we chatted together a little more. I sat at the edge of my seat, with my knees touching his legs. We shared stories and I took every opportunity to touch his hand or shoulder when i giggled at his jokes. He looked incredibly handsome in his tux. He was dark haired and fit. My cheeks were red and warm, and I was feeling tipsy.

Then he hits me with "We should have hung out more when we worked together, we would have had a lot of fun together", and I respond back "well.. we're together now". It was getting late, and he said "the bar's out of red wine, I have a couple bottles at my hotel room if you want to keep hanging out".

I agreed with a little grin.

After an uber over to his hotel in River North, I kicked off my heels and coat and sat on the edge of the bed. He poured us the fabled red wine and we drank and chatted more. I leaned in a little and put my hand on his. He leaned in more and kissed me. He knows I'm married, and I still had my ring on, but that didnt stop him.

We kissed and kissed more, letting the heat turn up a little as he put his hand on my upper thigh and I started kissing his neck.

I got up and put our wine glasses on the counter, unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. He ogled my for a second before I went to my knees.

I looked up at him with a smile as I undid his suit pants and pulled them down. He pulled out his dick and pressed the head of it against my lips.

I have only ever been with my husband, and this was literally the second dick I’ve ever seen. So I was hesitating and a little light headed at this point. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me inward, forcing me to open up and let him in my mouth.

Nervous and clumsily I started sliding my lips down and then back up. It’s a weird feeling but not bad, kind of like having a big warm finger in your mouth.

I looked up at his face and could tell this felt good for him so I kept going. I added in my hand and watched as I made him squirm and shift in his seat.

I wanted to be intimate with him. I stood up and slid off my underwear and straddled him on the hotel bed (my favorite position with my Hubbie). He carefully angled himself and I slowly moved downwards as he gently slid inside me. My heart my was moving so fast. I wasn’t flirting, I was sleeping with someone who was not my husband.

With my thighs I slid up and down, he put his hands down there and played with me at the same time, it honestly felt amazing. It built up so fast and so strong I started digging my nails into his back, as he brought me to orgasm.

After I finished and caught my breath he flipped me onto my back and whispered “my turn” into my ear.

He then starting fucking, hard, as I laid in bed. I grilled the sheets feeling a little overwhelmed. Before long I heard him gasp, and for a split second we looked into each others eyes, and brought our lips together. I felt him tense up and could tell he was finishing in me. I loved how intimate and warm I felt.

We held locked until he was done, and slowly slid off eachother. The gravity of what we just did I think hit us then. I had just doubled my lifetime body count and he had just slept with a married woman.

We probably both felt a shower would wash away all the mixed feelings as we went to go shower together. We kissed and let the warm water flow over us.

I woke up the next morning on his chest and ordered coffee for room service (on his card lol). He was sweet and took me out to brunch and he teased me about last night. Mark still thinks I was cheating and has no idea about the arrangement I had with my husband.

I told my husband about all this and I think he liked it and was a bit turned on.

I’m trying to improve my story telling because I think I want to keep doing this and writing about it, so please pleas please comment your helpful feedback.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, ayusshhhh and nathan
When is it gonna be my turn to be somebody's Mark

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and ElySioNs
NO WAY NIGGERS ACTUALLY GET TURNED ON BY THIS NIGGA IF THIS HAPPENED TO ME EVERYBODY IN THE ROOM DYING