I (27M) don’t like the way my girlfriend (23F) reacted to a dick pic

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My girlfriend’s best friend is staying with us for the weekend and they were talking about a guy that one of their mutual friends is seeing, and how he’s really freaky in bed and he makes her scream and all of that. Then my gf’s friend pulled up a picture of the dudes dick that the friend sent to her, and I can’t help but feel a little upset about how my girlfriend reacted.

She basically was speechless, but not in the way somebody is when they’re uncomfortable and don’t want to give a reaction, she was like “wow, that’s… holy shit, that’s not even right… fuck” or something along those lines. Basically she was impressed and she didn’t bother to make any mention of me or say anything reassuring towards me even though I was sitting right there, and she knows I can be sexually insecure.

I know the picture wasn’t sent directly to her from this dude and it was just a part of ‘girl talk’, but I wouldn’t react to another woman’s body like that, especially not in front of her. Sometimes she shows me pictures of IG models and ask me if I think they are hotter than her, or if they have a nice body and I always give a nonchalant response out of respect. So it was very hurtful to see her react in such a way about another guy’s dick. Also, it seems kind of shitty to me that they’re sharing around this guy’s package amongst the friend group, but that’s a different issue.

Since I have a history of (sometimes unreasonable) sexual insecurity I want some feedback to see my feelings are justified before I bring them up to her. We’ve been together for a year.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, karbo, HarrierDuBois and 8 others
post link

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Growth Plate
nvm I just googled the title jfl

Who gives a fk dude. Unless you’re gonna go in there and obliterate that dude no use thinking about him. Just roll up to the next group of girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
I (M25) just wrote an erotic ragebait fan-fiction for Reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, HarrierDuBois, highT and 5 others
Is that you @TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23017, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Wait, so foids share dickpics?

Lifefuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 23017
She’s craving BBC and is dissatisfied with your small white man penis.

Your relationship is over
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: spark
Been saying this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Is that you @TsarTsar444
No but its a matter of time even tho statistically im bigger then 99.8% of the world average (probably 97-98% if we take just whites). The social media revolution post 2007 has ended the possibility of a ltr lasting forever, this includes the girl secretly cheating or the bf/husband becoming a cuck. So women will get bombared my men the moment they find out she is a girl. If you give conditions to your wife/gf to delete all social media you are doomed even worse because she will know you are super jealous (you should never sound jealous, it the biggest ltr finisher) and making them wonder "what is he fearing exactly, does he know he isn't good as he made me believe?" We live in the worst possible time period of history, reached the singularity of "mog or be mogged", as a man you should be in your top shape possible (muscles, dick size, jaw, hair, wealth) so you always have a pool of girls to fuck at any moment, but majority of guys delude themselves by women when in a ltr by gymceling less, not caring about hair/hairstyle, about their skin etc.

• +1
No but its a matter of time even tho statistically im bigger then 99.8% of the world average (probably 97-98% if we take just whites). The social media revolution post 2007 has ended the possibility of a ltr lasting forever, this includes the girl secretly cheating or the bf/husband becoming a cuck. So women will get bombared my men the moment they find out she is a girl. If you give conditions to your wife/gf to delete all social media you are doomed even worse because she will know you are super jealous (you should never sound jealous, it the biggest ltr finisher) and making them wonder "what is he fearing exactly, does he know he isn't good as he made me believe?" We live in the worst possible time period of history, reached the singularity of "mog or be mogged", as a man you should be in your top shape possible (muscles, dick size, jaw, hair, wealth) so you always have a pool of girls to fuck at any moment, but majority of guys delude themselves by women when in a ltr by gymceling less, not caring about hair/hairstyle, about their skin etc.
Or you could just accept that you'll never be enough for these broads and just fuck them without true commitment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and TsarTsar444
My girlfriend’s best friend
Snoop Dogg Smoking GIF

Or you could just accept that you'll never be enough for these broads and just fuck them without true commitment
Wanted to mention this as well, but i would need to write an essay. Are you referring to just doing ONS? This also isn't natural. The most ideal life is having literally harems of girls, and fucking mutliple of them, and all of them having your kids.

Also this is why i mentioned male kinship is equally important in life as having girls want you. But kinship has died today, as wars are no longer a thing, or extreme hardships etc. There is nothing more potent in strengthening brotherhood then being together with a friend in a life ending situation, like what used to happen with wars in history.

But remember, men having multiple girlfriends is considered muh disgusting by cuckservatives and muh double standards by libhomos, even though thats how it was always supposed to be

Wanted to mention this as well, but i would need to write an essay. Are you referring to just doing ONS? This also isn't natural. The most ideal life is having literally harems of girls, and fucking mutliple of them, and all of them having your kids.

Also this is why i mentioned male kinship is equally important in life as having girls want you. But kinship has died today, as wars are no longer a thing, or extreme hardships etc. There is nothing more potent in strengthening brotherhood then being together with a friend in a life ending situation, like what used to happen with wars in history.

But remember, men having multiple girlfriends is considered muh disgusting by cuckservatives and muh double standards by libhomos, even though thats how it was always supposed to be
The trick is to impregnate all of them without them knowing each other and by the time you maxed your harem out, they just accepted you as the nigga with all the kids and baby mommas. So when you go visit each woman you have every right to.

Of course you run the risk of each female having their own side dude too. So it's not really practical in today's society.

Long story short don't commit to one girl and have multiple fwbs

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Link the reddit thread you nigger, I want to read the delicious cope.

• +1
she pretty much got aroused and wet by another mans penis right in front of you

youre a simp cuckold if you don't dump her ass.

she will fantasize about that mans huge penis while you sleep right next to her for the rest of her life.

JFL the cope has already begun. Why is it that according to reddit females women are 100% asexual being who don't care about looks at all or show any form of sexuality ever?

Screenshot 2023 02 04 17 40 44 019 edit comredditfrontpage

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23017

Is just pure garbage from the biggest losers in society. Also it got removed since it put females in a negative light and (((reddit))) tranny mods couldn't have that so they censored it.

• JFL

Is just pure garbage from the biggest losers in society. Also it got removed since it put females in a negative light and (((reddit))) tranny mods couldn't have that so they censored it.

lmao what sub was it posted in

The trick is to impregnate all of them without them knowing each other and by the time you maxed your harem out, they just accepted you as the nigga with all the kids and baby mommas. So when you go visit each woman you have every right to.

Of course you run the risk of each female having their own side dude too. So it's not really practical in today's society.

Long story short don't commit to one girl and have multiple fwbs
Yes indeed, everything about modern lifestyle is completely alien to our biology. As a guy your goal is to have as much ltr's as possible given your genetic quality and resources (wealth and status) and give them your kids as quickly as you can.

But you forgot we live in a world where contraception, abortions, father childcare laws, and the culture of male monogamy exists, so its pretty fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
JFL the cope has already begun. Why is it that according to reddit females women are 100% asexual being who don't care about looks at all or show any form of sexuality ever?

View attachment 2067482
redditors' delusion regarding female sexuality is borderline-scary. it's like walking into a schizophrenic echo chamber where any individual who dares to mention something the cult doesn't agree with he gets stoned to death immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
redditors' delusion regarding female sexuality is borderline-scary. it's like walking into a schizophrenic echo chamber where any individual who dares to mention something the cult doesn't agree with he gets stoned to death immediately

On God. According to the reddit threads I've read women don't care if your: bald, morbidly obese, 5'4 , work at McDonalds, or have a 3 inch dick. And if they do care then they are shallow bitches in the minority.

It's insane how delusional they are, and if you ever go against their delusional zombie group think you are downvoted into oblivion and banned.

how big do u think is big enough? how big do u think this dude's dick is. im 7 inches and it doesnt even look big to me might be my BDD though. although i created a PE routine that i think could get me to 8 inches if i do it for a year

u rly expected me to read that paragraph you just wrote about your junk