I (27M) was sent my (24f) girlfriend's nudes by Somebody online. What's the best way to handle this?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
While having an argument with an ex associate. The individual sent me nudes of my girlfriend in an attempt to rile me up. The photo was recent and from what I've been told was only sent to me. The same photo was sent to me during the second month of dating my girlfriend. My girlfriend swears that she didn't send the nudes to anybody else. The guy that sent me my girlfriends nudes is not particularly smart and I doubt he could find a way on to my girlfriends social media to grab the photo from our dms. I am pretty hurt by this whole ordeal and I'm unsure what the best route would be.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, romanstock and StarvedEpi
nah she a whore and he will stay like a bitch then complain when she dose something shitty 12-18 months along the line.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, ElySioNs and MA_ascender
go ER

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: igniteisbad and StarvedEpi
Betas are so naive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Alt Number 3 and ElySioNs
Reddit at this point has to be some sort of AI generated program ran by Government Affiliates to
keep Society stimulated with cheap and relatable drama.Would actually make sense today considering
how badly Hollywood and the Movie Industry is doing combined with the fact that more and more young
people are indoors on their devices 24/7.

Or maybe its just my own short sightedness to blame like I just dont get the point in journaling such
private issues online to utter strangers for what exactly ? if anything I'd much rather vent to a friend
or famiy etc someone irl basically.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and ElySioNs
Reddit at this point has to be some sort of AI generated program ran by Government Affiliates to
keep Society stimulated with cheap and relatable drama.Would actually make sense today considering
how badly Hollywood and the Movie Industry is doing combined with the fact that more and more young
people are indoors on their devices 24/7.

Or maybe its just my own short sightedness to blame like I just dont get the point in journaling such
private issues online to utter strangers for what exactly ? if anything I'd much rather vent to a friend
or famiy etc someone irl basically.
TOTAL AI DEATH

yeah it must’ve been a hacker or something lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Copeful
jerk off to her nudes then break up with her

• JFL
Reactions: Bars