I (28F) am not physically attracted to nice guys. What’s wrong with me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
No childhood trauma or anything that I can remember/am aware of. But, recently I realized that when nice guys cross my path I just do not feel any kind of romantic connection. I’ve met some incredibly nice guys that are respectful, kind, thoughtful, and clearly care about me a lot. I always feel nothing and gently let them down. The guys I’ve been most attracted to are “bad guys”. Not super serious bad like criminals, etc. But, definitely men that don’t care about me and don’t respect me. My last ex was emotionally abusive, gas lighting, lying, and cheated among other problems. He had no respect for me. I broke up with him a year ago and now he has a new victim but I can’t stop thinking about how I wish I could have his physical looks with the emotional intelligence of a good man that I dated. Why can’t I find nice men physically attractive?

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Because when a man has no edge, he is perceived as low-success fighting chance.

Meaning a "nice guy" couldn't effectively fight off other males

No childhood trauma or anything that I can remember/am aware of. But, recently I realized that when nice guys cross my path I just do not feel any kind of romantic connection. I’ve met some incredibly nice guys that are respectful, kind, thoughtful, and clearly care about me a lot. I always feel nothing and gently let them down. The guys I’ve been most attracted to are “bad guys”. Not super serious bad like criminals, etc. But, definitely men that don’t care about me and don’t respect me. My last ex was emotionally abusive, gas lighting, lying, and cheated among other problems. He had no respect for me. I broke up with him a year ago and now he has a new victim but I can’t stop thinking about how I wish I could have his physical looks with the emotional intelligence of a good man that I dated. Why can’t I find nice men physically attractive?
Hahahaha
Try posting this on r/