I (29F) am attracted to a man other than my husband (29M). How do I stop this?

alurmo

alurmo

I see this man once a week due to some work arrangements. We only spend slightly less than an hour with each other during this time and there are others present as well. We hit it off quite well but I wouldn’t say that we are anywhere close. After a week or two, he followed me on Instagram and that’s probably how he found out I was married. He did not approach me or dm me but instead I did and just chatted with him briefly once just to reach out (no flirting whatsoever). But now whenever I see his insta stories, I find myself getting more and more attracted to him. I have been with my husband for over 10 years and we just got married last year. My husband is the sweetest and takes such good care of me, giving in to my every whims and wants. I truly do not want to do anything to ruin my marriage. How do I stop myself from thinking about this other man???

meanwhile the guy thinks she actually loves him

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Klasik616, mayo mogger and 1 other person
20240810 093557

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, virgin, boss8055 and 3 others
Fast forward, one year later..

• JFL
Reactions: virgin, boss8055, FaceandBBC and 2 others
I see this man once a week due to some work arrangements. We only spend slightly less than an hour with each other during this time and there are others present as well. We hit it off quite well but I wouldn’t say that we are anywhere close. After a week or two, he followed me on Instagram and that’s probably how he found out I was married. He did not approach me or dm me but instead I did and just chatted with him briefly once just to reach out (no flirting whatsoever). But now whenever I see his insta stories, I find myself getting more and more attracted to him. I have been with my husband for over 10 years and we just got married last year. My husband is the sweetest and takes such good care of me, giving in to my every whims and wants. I truly do not want to do anything to ruin my marriage. How do I stop myself from thinking about this other man???

dont act like men dont do this jfl its natural sub8 theory is very much real

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, boss8055, Chadeep and 1 other person

thats complicated, you should think about the situation deeply and understand why u desire another man other than your husband (maybe its the only person you have been with or something like that) and before you do anything just think about the catastrophic conseguences (your husband maybe could do extreme things to you or to himself) and also consider the fact that if u cheat on him u will have regret for life (look at the threads written by other women) moreover u can take in consideration also the fact that if u cheat on him u are probably going to ruin his life and as direct consequence u would be a monster and should be ashamed of yourself of the rest of your day. Thats why you should consider not cheating on him (basically to avoid being a disgrace to humanity)

P.S Hope i dont sound too scary but that the truth, wish all the best