I (31M) mentally tortured by my beautiful wife (24F) Advice me? (Arrange marriage and past lies)

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I (31M) got married to my beautiful wife (24F) 8 months ago, ours was a arrange marriage and both agreed on terms and conditions, interests, likes dislikes (after marriage i found out everything she lied about herself)
We got 4 months after engagement and I realized she is not the girl was looking for, I told her I want to end this relationship here and we can look for better partners for each of us, she said she needs time she would change herself for me.
m-a strong believer of Islam and I wanted her to be same, she said, she would do whatever it takes to be a good person.
We got married, and then i found out everything she lied to me and she said yes to everything so that she can just marry me, I'm not talking only her past physical relationship, that I forgave her, but other interests, her habits of lie on each and everything makes me Mentally ill, she knows that and she does it more and more. She doesn't show any interest in me, it's like i was sleeping with a dead person, I really don't know what she wanted back then.

Then one day she says, she wanted to confess all her past relationship, she said she was blackmailed by her Teacher, and she had 3 other bfs. I said I forgave everything, I only need u to be stay loyal with me in future and no lies, I only need peace from you, she wasn't working and I said it is absolutely fine, I wllnever ask u to go for work.

Few days later I started doubting that she had consensual incest relationship with her younger brother (22M) it started (we have a ritual after few days of marriage she will visit her parents house, and i will visit after few days to bring her, when we both will be seating there and her relatives will come to see us together) that time i saw her bro was staring at her for almost 2 minutes without even blinking his eyes, am a men and i could understand that look was not a concerned look for a sister, it was his lust, doubt incresed later when i found out the way they were obsessed to each other and the way she used to chat with him and delete everything., the way they used to watch web series together and a song "Take me back to the night we met" she used to listen on repeat mode always. After few days I found out her brother has a second whatsapp with different number and his bio in that WhatsApp is "Take me back to the night we met" then I put on restrictions so that she couldn't visit her parental house anymore, she started repeating those things more which impact my mental health. All this time 1 loved her more than everything, she was the first girl 1 touched, marriage was always the biggest dream of my life.

When I tell her that I don't like this, she just say sorry, I won't repeat this, and after few hours she will do the same thing again and she would accept again, it was my mistake sorry, and this never ends. I stay in a different city and i was planning to bring her with me, but she started repeating those things even more, and one day again she said I want to confess my real relationship, previous one with teacher was a made up story, and she started telling me each and every detail, she took 4 hours to complete the story, that night I couldn't even sleep, she knew that I cannot listen anything wrong about my wife, but she chooses to hurt me this way, I just told her, it was past, it's okay, i will forgive everything, but give me at least one proof that ot was real as she said this boy manipulated her. Next morning she said this was a made up story, I gone mad Mentally sick, I couldn't stay in office, I took a day off and since then it's been 2 weeks I m not well Mentally and it seems she doesn't care at all what I want (I just wanted peace from her) and she is treating me like this.
am unable to understand what kind of person she is and she wants from her life or why she married me to ruin my life.
have no clue if she was in a consensual relationship.
What i should do now?

TLDR for anyone who may click this thread let me save you some precious time - Just more cringy reddit
tales nothing to see you here now go enjoy your day.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and MoggerGaston