I abruptly brung my jestermaxxing to an end

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
now everyone thinks I’m depressed, giving them even MORE reasons to continue treating me like a joke. why not just treat me like I’m normal? I’m not a 24hr comedian can you just fuck off for one moment? I can't have both, this is my reality. jestermaxx or get left behind. this wouldn’t be the case if was 6ft+ and my lower jaw was wide with flared gonions

you think people would take this guy as a joke? you wouldn’t even dream of it. YOU would become the joke for trying to make a joke out of him. JAW IS EVERYTHING
IMG 1061

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, vermillioncorefan, Pikabro and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
JFL at you for thinking flared gonions would save you from jestermaxxing. If you're not a turbomanlet then the issue is that you're autistic and maybe even retarded

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck, Pikabro and Deleted member 28896
You've got the catalyst wrong. Although, good that you brought it to an end.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
JFL at you for thinking flared gonions would save you from jestermaxxing. If you're not a turbomanlet then the issue is that you're autistic and maybe even retarded
no I’m just weird looking.

actually yeah I might be a lil autistic

Last edited:
now everyone thinks I’m depressed, giving them even MORE reasons to continue treating me like a joke. why not just treat me like I’m normal? I’m not a 24hr comedian can you just fuck off for one moment? I can't have both, this is my reality. jestermaxx or get left behind. this wouldn’t be the case if was 6ft+ and my lower jaw was wide with flared gonions

you think people would take this guy as a joke? you wouldn’t even dream of it. YOU would become the joke for trying to make a joke out of him. JAW IS EVERYTHING
View attachment 2568828
You made a fool at of yourself and think it's because of you height and how you look