I accepted a job offer but now have another interview offer

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
So I accepted one offer for a 0 hour steward role. Then today I had an interview for another event steward job (again flexible shifts), which turned out to be less of an interview, and more telling me what I needed to know and saying I would get the job

But now I received an email about a job interview for another security job I received a phone call about last week. But this one is a full time job, which I'm not sure if I want (my parents would want me to tho).

After weeks of nothing, I now almost have two part time jobs, and another interview offer, and idk which route to choose. I think I'll get this job from the interview, judging by the phone call I had last week

If I take this full time job, I'll have to cancel the other two, flexible jobs:feelsmega:

@MoggerGaston provide some wisdom

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, iwannabebreathtakin and truthhurts
Bumo
@St.TikTokcel u spoke about night security. I don't think this is night but I can't get 0

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
u want to go from NEET to fulltime employment just like that?

I advise against it, you are putting a lot on your plate. You may overstress yourself and burnout, after which you will be in an even worse position than you are now.

Go part-time first because you will need to adjust, see what works. And you will need time and energy for that.

Disregard your parents' advice/wishes in this case.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, truthhurts and optimisticzoomer
u want to go from NEET to fulltime employment just like that?

I advise against it, you are putting a lot on your plate. You may overstress yourself and burnout, after which you will be in an even worse position than you are now.

Go part-time first because you will need to adjust, see what works. And you will need time and energy for that.

Disregard your parents' advice/wishes in this case.
I hate interviews but I agreed to do it on Monday lol and it's only half an hour so I think I'll do it, then I can always reject the offer if I get the job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MoggerGaston
I hate interviews but I agreed to do it on Monday lol and it's only half an hour so I think I'll do it, then I can always reject the offer if I get the job
Yeah go. Also ask them about the possibility to work less hours instead of fulltime

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer