I accidentally

zikzog

zikzog

🤔
Said mog to a girl I'm messaging. She showed me a pic of her friends and she looked way better and I said "that's a mog and a half". She was asking wth is a mog and I just went autismo mode and said "aha I meant pog" and obviously this girl isn't some autistic twitch nerd so had no idea what that meant either, I just cut my losses and moved on, she hasn't said anything yet but I'm hoping she just ignored it. I feel if I explained what pog meant I'd seem like some real basement dweller with my pale skin.

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, ItsOver.com, N1c and 1 other person
chad adventures

this guy is slaying while we rot and JFL react his post.

Remember kid, we all suffer, some more than others

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and zikzog
Did u bang?

• So Sad
Reactions: zikzog
chad adventures

this guy is slaying while we rot and JFL react his post.

Remember kid, we all suffer, some more than others
If I was chad my ex wouldn't have broken up with me and I probably wouldn't be here :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:🤔:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Ye ok chad :y'all:

>you had a gf :what:
>writing with new girls:what:

• So Sad
Ye ok chad :y'all:

>you had a gf :what:
>writing with new girls:what:
Yeah but I'm finding it harder to get girls now cause some sort of mental block which means I just overthink to hell what I should write whereas I used to just say any shit and it was chill. Goddamn hate being a mentalcel

Said mog to a girl I'm messaging. She showed me a pic of her friends and she looked way better and I said "that's a mog and a half". She was asking wth is a mog and I just went autismo mode and said "aha I meant pog" and obviously this girl isn't some autistic twitch nerd so had no idea what that meant either, I just cut my losses and moved on, she hasn't said anything yet but I'm hoping she just ignored it. I feel if I explained what pog meant I'd seem like some real basement dweller with my pale skin.
Off she didn't understand you since it was a FOG not a mog... jeez man.

• JFL