I accidently "confronted" a shorter guy at the club LOL

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
So I was out yesterday with buddies at the club. One of the social butterfly friends invited me to go so I tagged along for fun. I don't go out too often so I took an opportunity. It was a decent night but I was hella wasted for some reason even tho I didn't drink more than usual. I was wasted more than I should have been. At one point I could not even understand what some girl was talking to me about. Shit was wack.

Anyways at one point of the night I noticed a shorter guy at the club buying drinks for 3 girls. For some dumb reason I decided to approach and ask one of the girls if they know the guy.

girl: "No I don't really know him".
me: "Why is he buying you all a drink?"
girl: "I don't know I could have got it myself but if he buys me one sure" :lul:

looksmax.me forum flashed between my eyes.

It was funny/sad to me because it reminded me of a simp beta males who buys girls drinks so they can get in their pants. He was shorter than them so in my mind I felt like he was throwing money away. I genuinely felt bad for him in a way. I then asked a guy while laughing:

me: "Yo bro why you buying them a drink?" :lul:
dude: "Buddy just leave me alone"
me: "Aight whatever dude"

I don't remember exactly what happened after but I'm pretty sure girls just said thanks and left him at the end. :feelswah: 🤦‍♂️I'm pretty sure he wasted his money for nothing. Shots were expensive af too.

I now feel shitty for confronting him about it. It was his money and I wasn't 100% sure if he knows them or whatever. Im glad I left early cuz I knew I was gonna say some more dumb shit. Moral of the story: Do not get too drunk ever you guys. Its not worth it. Better to not drink at all tbh.

:feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, diggbicc, IWantToMax and 4 others
Lol..you knew what was going down...that’s why you approached

It was good of you to blackpill him on buying drinks for them..he will learn the hard way with a bunch of more money lost
Dude I was fucked up :lul: When I saw a shorter dude buying drinks to 3 hot girls, all I could think about was looksmax.me. If I was sober I would not dare to ask about this shit :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, IWantToMax, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Manlets deserve death, for their own sake.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Griffith and DoctorPMA
never bought a drink to a girl in a club setting, even at times i have spare money to spend. i feel bad while doing so

once shoved a bitch away bc she came to me and wanted to try my shisha, i said no and she kept standing and looking at me dead straight even though told her to go away, it was the last resort

bitches aint shit, not worth buying stuff

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and DoctorPMA
Drinking makes me say dumb shit. Stay sober

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Bump tbh ngl

Imagine paying and not busting a nut

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
what a fuciing loser

So I was out yesterday with buddies at the club. One of the social butterfly friends invited me to go so I tagged along for fun. I don't go out too often so I took an opportunity. It was a decent night but I was hella wasted for some reason even tho I didn't drink more than usual. I was wasted more than I should have been. At one point I could not even understand what some girl was talking to me about. Shit was wack.

Anyways at one point of the night I noticed a shorter guy at the club buying drinks for 3 girls. For some dumb reason I decided to approach and ask one of the girls if they know the guy.

girl: "No I don't really know him".
me: "Why is he buying you all a drink?"
girl: "I don't know I could have got it myself but if he buys me one sure" :lul:

looksmax.me forum flashed between my eyes.

It was funny/sad to me because it reminded me of a simp beta males who buys girls drinks so they can get in their pants. He was shorter than them so in my mind I felt like he was throwing money away. I genuinely felt bad for him in a way. I then asked a guy while laughing:

me: "Yo bro why you buying them a drink?" :lul:
dude: "Buddy just leave me alone"
me: "Aight whatever dude"

I don't remember exactly what happened after but I'm pretty sure girls just said thanks and left him at the end. :feelswah: 🤦‍♂️I'm pretty sure he wasted his money for nothing. Shots were expensive af too.

I now feel shitty for confronting him about it. It was his money and I wasn't 100% sure if he knows them or whatever. Im glad I left early cuz I knew I was gonna say some more dumb shit. Moral of the story: Do not get too drunk ever you guys. Its not worth it. Better to not drink at all tbh.

:feelsyay:
Jfl

never bought a drink to a girl in a club setting, even at times i have spare money to spend. i feel bad while doing so

once shoved a bitch away bc she came to me and wanted to try my shisha, i said no and she kept standing and looking at me dead straight even though told her to go away, it was the last resort

bitches aint shit, not worth buying stuff
She probably got wet just standing there after you refused to be a simp to her. She probably told all her friends about you too.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Edit:just read the thread why do cucks think buying a girl drinks can get them laid normies are so bluepilled it’s disgusting you should’ve blackpilled him there and then that if he was 6’2 with hunter eyes they’d buy him drinks

Sorry but I don't have time to read a lot right now

if you buy her something she owes you sex

Poor people problems. I buy drinks for strangers I briefly talk to all the time. Spend 3 euro's for an easy status boost.

Boohoo if you don't see the person ever again or don't get laid. It's 3 euro's, at least you got an interesting conversation out of it and potentially more. Imagine caring about such a useless small amount of money.

Likewise people buy me drinks all the time aswell, sometimes the chick I am talking with offers to get drinks for me. It doesn't really mean all that much and I don't think about it.

Boohoo if you don't see the person ever again or don't get laid. It's 3 euro's, at least you got an interesting conversation out of it and potentially more. Imagine caring about such a useless small amount of money.
It was $30 he spent at least for 3 shots. Idk where you are from but in US I only see dudes buying drinks 90% of the time. Either-way, it was his $ and he could do whatever but I myself was wasted when I was talking to him so thats that. Was a wrong thing to do for sure, just sharing this story.