I actually beat them at their own game

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
By not doing anything i actually win. You see, soceity, peprtutes the idea that men should go out evey day, waste countless money on haircuts, clothes, cars etc., approach like crazy, learn to face rejection (jft @this) and other copes.

But women and slayers know this is BS. Its brainwashing to get men to approach women so that female ego will get boosted even more plus have the pleasure of saying "No" to a man that could rape you if it wasnt for organzed society.

Most guys waste their youth chasing women, only to end up as 40 yo virgins with no friends or family or even money. I, on the other hand, know the consiracy so just do nothing. i only spend money on ME and patiently wait to reach 30 so my sex drive will sky dive and i wont care about women at all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nausea, Aids!, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Besides going ER, LDARing is the most effective way to rebel against society tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, ZyzzReincarnate, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
it's crazy how men are waking up,

they're starting to go their own way.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, CupOfCoffee, Vitruvian and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt, RichardSpencel and 2 others
By not doing anything i actually win. You see, soceity, peprtutes the idea that men should go out evey day, waste countless money on haircuts, clothes, cars etc., approach like crazy, learn to face rejection (jft @this) and other copes.

But women and slayers know this is BS. Its brainwashing to get men to approach women so that female ego will get boosted even more plus have the pleasure of saying "No" to a man that could rape you if it wasnt for organzed society.

Most guys waste their youth chasing women, only to end up as 40 yo virgins with no friends or family or even money. I, on the other hand, know the consiracy so just do nothing. i only spend money on ME and patiently wait to reach 30 so my sex drive will sky dive and i wont care about women at all.
MGTOW in the sense of stopping chasing women represents the opposite ideology of this forum.
looksmaxers do everything to increase their sexual value and get more women...

MGTOW in the sense of stopping chasing women represents the opposite ideology of this forum.
you can be MGTOW and still have women

MGTOW is actually about going your own way, the way the op described. for example:
"I ONLY SPEND MONEY ON ME."

most of the people here have no idea what MGTOW is and I'm looking to make a thread about this soon

MGTOW say to stop chasing cause they think that they have to chase to get laid.

You lookmaxx to become attractive so that bitches will come to you like they do to every sexually active guy on earth

I hate to break it to you but reaching age 30 won’t guarantee your sex drive to lower. There are still sexually frustrated men out there who are in their 30’s.

I hate to break it to you but reaching age 30 won’t guarantee your sex drive to lower. There are still sexually frustrated men out there who are in their 30’s.
yes, but sex drive wil be lower cause t levels drop

the koping too stronge.gif

Rope or cope