I actually cant talk to girls.

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
I have had multiple girls like me, but i always end up blowing it because i cant meet them one to one. I know its now a cringe tiktok thing to say "im afraid of girls", i am not afraid of them. However, when im with a girl irl it always NO matter what ends up being awkard. I am asking for genuine advice here. 2 weeks ago a girl i met told my friend that she wanted to blow me:feelsez: It probably would have ended awkard so i ended up avoiding her.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, DeadTrees and Nick.Harte
b

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Just open your mouth and talk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: xaxanibber
I have had multiple girls like me, but i always end up blowing it because i cant meet them one to one. I know its now a cringe tiktok thing to say "im afraid of girls", i am not afraid of them. However, when im with a girl irl it always NO matter what ends up being awkard. I am asking for genuine advice here. 2 weeks ago a girl i met told my friend that she wanted to blow me:feelsez: It probably would have ended awkard so i ended up avoiding her.
bc ur not NT so your brain sabotages you. happens to me all the time I've fumbled so many bags its crazy

NTpill is by far the most brutal

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, ambi and xaxanibber
bc ur not NT so your brain sabotages you. happens to me all the time I've fumbled so many bags its crazy

NTpill is by far the most brutal
I have undiagnosed autism. Dk if that may be why

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
Just say things

I’m scared of women and sex

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and xaxanibber
Saying things without confidence is as stupid as putting the chicken the oven when the oven is not warm ahhh
I agree, but normies r gonna think ur insane if u don’t say anything

• +1
The thing is you have to train yourself to be able to talk about random shit like normies do. It's gonna be uncomfortable at first but you can't skip this part. It's gonna be hard at the beginning but it will become automatic later on.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, reek, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
The thing is you have to train yourself to be able to talk about random shit like normies do. It's gonna be uncomfortable at first but you can't skip this part. It's gonna be hard at the beginning but it will become automatic later on.
I believe i have autism, i cant keep up w normie shit + i keep bringing up stupid random shit i like. I will have to try my best lol

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
I believe i have autism, i cant keep up w normie shit + i keep bringing up stupid random shit i like. I will have to try my best lol
Yes bro, you got to work with what you have. May i suggest supplementing tryptophan or ashwagandha for decreased anxiety. Also you can try l-theanine before going out, it really helped me in college for public speaking.

• +1
you need to disembody yourself. before you meet with the girl you need to meditate and go into your role 'i am tyler durden i am tyler durden' then you act out the role of tyler durden. you're not there. tyler is.

• Love it
So you're the asshole.
All joking aside, I used to be like that too, then it went on that I sometimes refused on purpose to reduce their ego. Do something, even something stupid, but start doing it. Maybe it will go wrong the first few times and you will be thought strange, but it will help you.

• +1
So you're the asshole.
All joking aside, I used to be like that too, then it went on that I sometimes refused on purpose to reduce their ego. Do something, even something stupid, but start doing it. Maybe it will go wrong the first few times and you will be thought strange, but it will help you.
Yeah i gotta get used to it i guess

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar