I actually like taller women, short girls are too small for me

Toad

Toad

Agent of Entropy
I've dated and slept with both short women, and taller women. However, I'm not really that attracted to women that are significantly shorter than I am. My ex was almost my height (I'm 5'9). Another girl that used to suck my dick regularly was a bit taller than me, I never thought about it but in retrospect I remember having to look up at her. She was very beautiful. It never even occurred to me that she was a bit taller than I was until I thought about it and I actually prefer girls that are closer to my height. If she's taller that's fine too; doesn't bother me at all. I like the feeling of hugging and kissing a girl that's level with me or even a bit taller. There's also a status that comes with going out with a skinny taller woman in high heels. I personally enjoy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX, Klasik616 and Suns9999
IMG 1602

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, Saint Casanova, iblame189 and 5 others
I'm 5"6 it's not about what's attractive its about what doesn't dwarf me.

Who knows if i would have found tall girls attractive, my manlet complex would never allow me to :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, looksmaxxing223 and Suns9999
Bro can u send me ur face in pms?

While it's unusual, preferences obviously vary.
However, maintaining an unbiased perspective is important- some user in this forum have changed their sexual desires after exploring topics related to offspring.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Suns9999
Bro can u send me ur face in pms?
Nah, I'm not ugly I'm just a latino twink so it's still hard for me, especially when it comes to white girls; however, I'm schizotypal so I'm completely insane, dark triad, I dress punk, I have adhd so I say whatever I want and have very low inhibition. I'm also eccentric, super talented, and extremely intelligent so I guess some girls find me interesting. Sorry bro, didn't mean to burst your bubble. I'm also boyishly cute; pretty much every girl I was with took care of me and paid for my food and whatever else I wanted. Facially I'm pretty much average though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Primalsplit
Nah, I'm not ugly I'm just a latino twink so it's still hard for me, especially when it comes to white girls; however, I'm schizotypal so I'm completely insane, dark triad, I dress punk, I have adhd so I say whatever I want and have very low inhibition. I'm also eccentric, super talented, and extremely intelligent so I guess some girls find me interesting. Sorry bro, didn't mean to burst your bubble. I'm also boyishly cute; pretty much every girl I was with took care of me and paid for my food and whatever else I wanted. Facially I'm pretty much average though
Never saw a nigga this full of himself before, please tell me you're trolling

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Never saw a nigga this full of himself before, please tell me you're trolling
No, I'm just a bit narcy. I'm telling the truth however there's really no way to prove it. The thing is, I'm prone to risk taking behaviors and I'm hypersexual so I'll just say crazy shit to girls I'm attracted to and I don't really feel embarrassed or care what they think. If they think I'm weird then okay who cares lol. Some girls like it though

I've dated and slept with both short women, and taller women. However, I'm not really that attracted to women that are significantly shorter than I am. My ex was almost my height (I'm 5'9). Another girl that used to suck my dick regularly was a bit taller than me, I never thought about it but in retrospect I remember having to look up at her. She was very beautiful. It never even occurred to me that she was a bit taller than I was until I thought about it and I actually prefer girls that are closer to my height. If she's taller that's fine too; doesn't bother me at all. I like the feeling of hugging and kissing a girl that's level with me or even a bit taller. There's also a status that comes with going out with a skinny taller woman in high heels. I personally enjoy it
Do you feel short at 5'9?

i like short girls sexually, but for breeding id take a tall foid so i have tall sons