I actually made money from crypto

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
funny how when I trading normally as a retail player I made barely anything and even lost 10s of thousands. But when I switch over to the dark side. IE doing insider activity with devs and then basically jeeting liquidity off noobs I actually made money. basically it’s over. Buy a rental property or something

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
funny how when I trading normally as a retail player I made barely anything and even lost 10s of thousands. But when I switch over to the dark side. IE doing insider activity with devs and then basically jeeting liquidity off noobs I actually made money. basically it’s over. Buy a rental property or something
jfl

insider activity is the only way to make actual bread on crypto.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
How would one get in contact with these devs in order to rug pull :feelsgood:

It's funny how fucking dumb the world of online investing is. I made the mistake of assuming the average IQ of people investing in stocks was > 80 when I first started.

How does one find devs for insider activity

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98