I Actually Respect Sex Workers

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Sex workers provide on of the most valuable experiences a man can have - female intimacy.

Also, women are DISGUSTED by unattractive men, and the fact that they can put on a smile and put up with your ugly dick in them is quite respectable tbh. Not an easy job for a woman to do. In fact, that's probably why most women aren't sex workers, they find it too disgusting. If you ask men if they would fuck average to below average girls for a high hourly rate, and the majority would say yes.

:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Zeta ascended, Golden Glass and 5 others
SHARK

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 685, Ghostcel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Catawampus, Limbo and 8 others
Cuck/10 rope immediately

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Over, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
why would you respect ANY women?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 685
Imagine praising women for being whores who are also paid for being whores

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Blackout.xl, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: STOP DISRESPECTING THEM. IT'S HONEST WORK YOU MISOGYNISTS. THIS IS WHY YOU'RE INCEL AND I'M NOT. I'M JUST A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WHO NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS CONFIDENCE

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
he do be like 2% right tho 😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
just because your job is about giving people an natural human interaction and its being hard does not make it less disgusting or dishonorable

there are thousands of women who go through hard times yet they still work in low quality, low paying jobs instead of whoring their bodies out.

sex workers are just people who took the easy way out

and their winding descriptions of their jobs and situations to make it seem as something more likable than it actually is does not change the fact

sorry whores

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Limbo, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
I need 3 girlfriends pls

dont give whores (yes that is what they are "sex workers" is a cope term) attention

I respect sex workers six feet under the ground

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2403
Death to all whores.

• Love it
Reactions: Over
I mean they live above average in most countries but yeah it can't be easy, especially fucking when you're as dry as the saara

If I had a chance to give some food to a starving beautiful woman but then realise she is a whore (or as low T men call it "sex worker") I'd let her die.

back to reddit nigga

I respect professional whores more than free whores

Sex workers provide on of the most valuable experiences a man can have - female intimacy.

Also, women are DISGUSTED by unattractive men, and the fact that they can put on a smile and put up with your ugly dick in them is quite respectable tbh. Not an easy job for a woman to do. In fact, that's probably why most women aren't sex workers, they find it too disgusting. If you ask men if they would fuck average to below average girls for a high hourly rate, and the majority would say yes.

:soy:
the girl in the video under your comments has big ass masseters just wanted to point that out