I actually think dopamine is more important than looks in life

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Like I would rather be a ltn with optimum dopamine regulation than a depressed chad. So much of masculinity and basic adulthood comes down to feeling good and being productive. I know so many 3-5/10 guys who have no shot with prime gl jb, but they genuinely happiness mog me and so many better looking people. They can work 10 hour days and still be upbeat and social when they go home. If I have to grade more than five papers in a day, I'm legit spent and have cortisol levels in the stratosphere. Yet some 5'2" indian adjunct can power through 40 in a day and still bang his fat wife like she's a super model. I can legit manage 4 hours of energy a day. Would trade 2 points of looks for 20% more dopamine.

I think this is basically what oofy doofy is. It's some insanely productive normie with energy to burn on a provider relationship with a meh girl who doesn't even give head. I know so many relationships like this. These guys can survive in the harshest, least-validating environments, while I get triggered if I haven't fucked a new girl 10+ years younger than me in the last few weeks. My dopamine drips so slowly in my veins while people with legit nothing to live for feel like a million bucks. When can we get drugs that don't make you crash?

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, DelonLover1999 and bloomercel
wow, an american who thinks

this is new

Brain chemistry is life.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Stop fapping to reset dopamine

Not "dopamine", just health and mental health in general is the most important thing there is.

Not "dopamine", just health and mental health in general is the most important thing there is.
good mood is what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
endogenous opioids mog dopamine