I admire Nikocado's lifestyle

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Leanmaxing is so annoying*. Nikocado just eats whatever he wants. Of course, his lifestyle is very unhealthy, and being fat is uncomfortable, but it is what it is. He has a lot of money too, he just bought a 2.3 million dollar penthouse. He doesn't give a fuck what twinks think about him: he just eats, eats, and eats some more. He's funny too. Allegedly he harassed an Asian woman, but the claim hasn't been confirmed to be true. That is something that I do not condone.

* it's my own fault that I have to leanmax, last winter I binge eat too much and went from 13 body fat % to over 20. To be honest, I only admire Nikocado's lifestyle when I'm leanmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, isis_Bleach and 6 others
how do you niggas post so fucking much stfu goddamn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Nope, I love women and Asian women, so I don't harass them, nor do I accept it.
Muh love asian women. U don't. U fetishizes them. Like any other white supremacist.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Wallenberg
Muh love asian women. U don't. U fetishizes them. Like any other white supremacist.
White supremacists don't fetishize Asian women. White supremacists don't like Asian women because they aren't white.

@IwantToLooksMaxx what do you think of this goy @David Rothschild

I respect the hustle but he's gonna die before 50

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I respect the hustle but he's gonna die before 50
I think he said he claims to do this fatty thing for a couple more years and then he leanmaxes. Tho it might still be that he won't live long because maybe all that fat has already caused some permanent damage.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
@IwantToLooksMaxx what do you think of this goy @David Rothschild
He is miserable. No person can be happy if you can't even see your dick. Imagine the level of respect women that date him have for him too.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
Nigga became a millionaire from LDARing and eating like shit. Ideal lifestyle.

Mirin his gut

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and Wallenberg
I think he said he claims to do this fatty thing for a couple more years and then he leanmaxes. Tho it might still be that he won't live long because maybe all that fat has already caused some permanent damage.
Maybe he thought that at first but realistically he will never return to normal. Constantly eating that much tasty junk food fried his brain and dopamine receptors. He needs to eat like a pig for the rest of his life to stay content.

• +1
White supremacists don't fetishize Asian women. White supremacists don't like Asian women because they aren't white.
White supremacists don't exist. I mean maybe like 2 or 3. The only people that think that white people are superior are people of color.

Leanmaxing is so annoying*. Nikocado just eats whatever he wants. Of course, his lifestyle is very unhealthy, and being fat is uncomfortable, but it is what it is. He has a lot of money too, he just bought a 2.3 million dollar penthouse. He doesn't give a fuck what twinks think about him: he just eats, eats, and eats some more. He's funny too. Allegedly he harassed an Asian woman, but the claim hasn't been confirmed to be true. That is something that I do not condone.

* it's my own fault that I have to leanmax, last winter I binge eat too much and went from 13 body fat % to over 20. To be honest, I only admire Nikocado's lifestyle when I'm leanmaxing.

I love him because he's an excellent example of low inhib/not giving a f*ck, without being malicious.

That Asian girl is a sensationalist wh*re trying to steal some clout with some "me too" type sh*t. I don't care if men make women uncomfortable.

• +1
I love him because he's an excellent example of low inhib/not giving a f*ck, without being malicious.

That Asian girl is a sensationalist wh*re trying to steal some clout with some "me too" type sh*t. I don't care if men make women uncomfortable.
I agree about low inhib, but his current lifestyle is very unhealthy. If he wants to live past 45, he must start losing fat ASAP and undergo bariatric surgery.

I haven't really watched that girl's vids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
START A YOUTUBEE CHANEL WITH ME
815FFE4C 1393 4A34 A58F E3CF447CD599

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17027
Besides, it takes two to tango. White guys don't force Asian girls into relationships with them. People always talk about "yellow fever" but forget that all those Asian/ethnic women are voluntarily dating white guys.
How quickly u shifted the goal posts after i proved u wrong lol. The same arguments u use can also be applied to pedos

How quickly u shifted the goal posts after i proved u wrong lol. The same arguments u use can also be applied to pedos
White supremacists don't like Asian women. They want to have pure-breed white kids, they don't want to have mixed kids with non-whites.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Mirin his statusmaxxing

He choose his niche (fat clown no one takes seriously) and maxxed it out.

Know he is rich and known

Chad tbh:ogre:

• +1
If someone claims to be a white supremacist yet is in a relationship or has kids with Asian women, then no, he's not a white supremacist. Having mixed-race kids is the worst thing that white supremacists can do.

I agree about low inhib, but his current lifestyle is very unhealthy. If he wants to live past 45, he must start losing fat ASAP and undergo bariatric surgery.

I haven't really watched that girl's vids.
I binged on that stuff in China. Some guy uploaded it from youtube onto Bilibili. She was being retarded about the whole thing. Uploaded a soundless video of her boyfriend rubbing her back for like 15 minutes while she appeared to be hyperventilating after Nikacado allegedly made her uncomfortable by taking pictures of her house and asked her uncomfortable questions. B*tch please.

Last edited:
  • +1
He is miserable. No person can be happy if you can't even see your dick. Imagine the level of respect women that date him have for him too.
I meant @David Rothschild

But Nikocado isn't dating women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 17872

Damn he’s rich I didn’t know:feelskek:
Still rather be me than this nigga:feelskek:its like would u rather b a shit beetle that lives like a king or yourself

• +1
Damn he’s rich I didn’t know:feelskek:
Still rather be me than this nigga:feelskek:its like would u rather b a shit beetle that lives like a king or yourself
If he has saved enough, he can stop this fat clownery and just be a rich, lean dude. And if he bought a 2.3 million dollar house I guess he has some savings.

If he has saved enough, he can stop this fat clownery and just be a rich, lean dude. And if he bought a 2.3 million dollar house I guess he has some savings.
I alway s wonder how these rich niggas such as bezos can keep on searching for money:feelskek:
Like nigga at a certain point it doesn’t matter if you earn more, what will a 10th yacht give u?

• +1
I alway s wonder how these rich niggas such as bezos can keep on searching for money:feelskek:
Like nigga at a certain point it doesn’t matter if you earn more, what will a 10th yacht give u?
For some, it's a passion thing. Like Elon Musk who has enough money to live an ultra-rich lifestyle for the rest of his life. But he has energy and passion for the things that he does. I guess they might want to be remembered in history as people who achieved a lot.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • Hmm...
Admire getting fucked in the ass ?😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Is he getting fucked in the ass and if he is how do you know that?
Some user posted here that he has onlyfabs and get fucked in the ass