I agree w/ FaceAndLMS when it comes to height...

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Height is a looks multiplier.

Self explanatory but if you're ugly and are 6'+ then your appeal doesn't change nearly as much as a HTN/Chadlite/Chad if he was 6'+

My own input:

5'9" to 5'11" are ok heights  if you have a good face. Chadlite+ face can make up for not being tall as long as he's in this range.

5'7" - 5'8" is a complete failo imo. Only a real Chad can make up for this.

Below 5'7" you're officially short in most people's book. It's very very very hard to make up for this. You're gonna need some status of something jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 8758, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Jfl at considering 6'+ as tall
Go outside you will rope if you went in a club of a big city at 6'
6' is not tall , it doesn't stand out , it's a avg height
Many guys at 6'0 even consider LL jfl
Nobody compliments them for their height
Tall starts at about 187cm +

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 24940, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
Autism. Please just leave your crusty bedroom for one day and you’ll see plenty of people within 5’6-5’9 range living healthy, sociable lives often with girlfriends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Repentsinner, volcelfatcel and 6 others
True to an extent it's just an arbitrary number sometimes and what actually matters is how much u heightmog other men

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
True to an extent it's just an arbitrary number sometimes and what actually matters is how much u heightmog other men
It's 100% true
My friends who are 6' don't even look tall
I can't even tell if they are 6' until they tell they are
And they don't fraud i measured it and they were 6' but didn't looked tall at all

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
And they don't fraud i measured it and they were 6' but didn't looked tall at all
From my perspective 6’ looks tall and I can’t tell the difference between 6’ and 6’2 unless they stand right next to each other maybe that’s just cus im 5”7

• +1
6'9 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Oxygen and 5.5psl
Autism. Please just leave your crusty bedroom for one day and you’ll see plenty of people within 5’6-5’9 range living healthy, sociable lives often with girlfriends
No bro you should never leave your house if you are 5'6 imo

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 21449, Sprinkles and 1 other person
I saw a 5’4 chink with a 5’7 brunette stacylite once but he was kpopmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Oxygen
I saw a 5’4 chink with a 5’7 brunette stacylite once but he was kpopmaxxed
Spider Man Lol GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: catashady22 and PastillaNegra
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and 5.5psl
I was shocked

It's impossible , i don't believe it
I don't get shit at 6'3, with a good physique and i am white
How TF can a 5'4 chink get a stacylite jfl

Also what would you rate that chink facially out of 10

• So Sad
Reactions: PastillaNegra
From my perspective 6’ looks tall and I can’t tell the difference between 6’ and 6’2 unless they stand right next to each other maybe that’s just cus im 5”7
Im 6'25 and my cousin is 6'
The difference between us is hug , very big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, 5.5psl and PastillaNegra
It's not about standing out, it's about meeting a standard

• +1
In azerbaijan.

It is about standing out
If your height doesn't stand out it doesn't mean shit tbh
Sure it's cool when it stands out

I've been to parties where a group of really tall dudes walk in and they obviously stand out

But this doesn't mean 6'0 is short

Tbh 5'11 isn't either

Girls recognize this is tall, they just don't mention it but they know it's is taller than the average height and obviously it is ideal proportion wise for clothes, etc

Being extra tall is a big halo but being 6'0 is a good base. It's basically like paying for teirs in the fortnite battle pass instead of grinding

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and 5.5psl
all the guy's ik who slayed has good bodies to height ratio

so heights max wwre 6'2 and minimum were 5'8

Sure it's cool when it stands out

I've been to parties where a group of really tall dudes walk in and they obviously stand out

But this doesn't mean 6'0 is short

Tbh 5'11 isn't either

Girls recognize this is tall, they just don't mention it but they know it's is taller than the average height and obviously it is ideal proportion wise for clothes, etc

Being extra tall is a big halo but being 6'0 is a good base. It's basically like paying for teirs in the fortnite battle pass instead of grinding
You have to be 7ft tall in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 20631, Oxygen and 1 other person
Height is a looks multiplier.

Self explanatory but if you're ugly and are 6'+ then your appeal doesn't change nearly as much as a HTN/Chadlite/Chad if he was 6'+

My own input:

5'9" to 5'11" are ok heights  if you have a good face. Chadlite+ face can make up for not being tall as long as he's in this range.

5'7" - 5'8" is a complete failo imo. Only a real Chad can make up for this.

Below 5'7" you're officially short in most people's book. It's very very very hard to make up for this. You're gonna need some status of something jfl
I'm only 5 ft 7 and have had long term and short term relationships with a healthy number of who most of this forum would consider a mid/high-tier becky. No, they weren't stacies, but I wouldn't hide them from my friends either. (Inb4 some autistic person comes and starts typing cope over and over) TBH, the height has rarely been an obstacle for me.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Not me, definitely, Bhai.
Oh, that's because I am not even 5'6, JFL.

I'm only 5 ft 7 and have had long term and short term relationships with a healthy number of who most of this forum would consider a mid/high-tier becky. No, they weren't stacies, but I wouldn't hide them from my friends either. (Inb4 some autistic person comes and starts typing cope over and over) TBH, the height has rarely been an obstacle for me.
ManLet.LifeMogs.Me

In azerbaijan.
literally in the UK. I dont even feel small at 5'8 and most girls really don't care that much about height.
I know of a 5'3 guy dating a 5'3 MTB.
Height is mostly cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and Deleted member 21044
literally in the UK. I dont even feel small at 5'8 and most girls really don't care that much about height.
Height is mostly cope.
Because UK is full of curry's from India with an average height of 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Height is mostly cope.
Manlet cope 50% is curry there

Because UK is full of curry's from India with an average height of 5'6
curries don't stay on campus. They are mostly staying in off campus accommodation. <10% of people I see on campus are ethnic

agree even though it’s above average for zoomers it’s nun special real height halo starts at least 6’1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and 5.5psl