i ain't beat my meat in weeks because of studying

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
any studies that are medecine related (dentistry, pharmacology, medecine) is so time consuming

i literally forgot about the blakpill, don't care about my looks or sex or anything bcus of the fucking time i d on't have

• +1
Reactions: azezrd, Deprived and Growth Plate
I dont beat my meat for weeks only when i have rotation of world class models to hsvr sex 3 times a day with 3 of them

You're too attractive to fap anyway

I haven't fapped in weeks as well but for a different reason

The rage caused by the sexual fustration and dopamine deprivation of not fapping makes me low inhib because it blackpills me about how much my 3psl life sucks and makes me angry

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deprived, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
You're too attractive to fap anyway

I haven't fapped in weeks as well but for a different reason

The rage caused by the sexual fustration and dopamine deprivation of not fapping makes me low inhib because it blackpills me about how much my 3psl life sucks and makes me angry
Jfl bro the blackpill just fucked u over

I know some niggas that r ur looks level that are famous and slay hot girls in my city bcus of IG and status pill (they only have 5k followers) but are super NT

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No nut November coming up pretty soon

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Jfl bro the blackpill just fucked u over

I know some niggas that r ur looks level that are famous and slay hot girls in my city bcus of IG and status pill (they only have 5k followers) but are super NT
I'm so ugly that everyone in my school is staring at my face after I finally stopped hiding behind my covid mask because they're shocked by how ugly I am unironically

I've also been called ugly to my face twice irl (once in 7th grade. The other in 8th grade)

There are more brutal stories

There's no way they are as ugly as me. They're probably 3.5psl. Not 3.0psl. Big difference

• Hmm...
she's 11 in that pic ppl on this site are so non NT and aspie
She looks 17-16 so idc
I'm so ugly that everyone in my school is staring at my face after I finally stopped hiding behind my covid mask because they're shocked by how ugly I am unironically
m
I've also been called ugly to my face twice irl (once in 7th grade. The other in 8th grade)

There are more brutal stories

There's no way they are as ugly as me. They're probably 3.5psl. Not 3.0psl. Big difference
Nigga no way u must have extreme BDD JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 23115
She looks 17-16 so idc

Nigga no way u must have extreme BDD JFL
she clearly looks like an early pubescent girl i would've guessed 13 at most if a late bloomer

genuinely NTmax pedos are more likely to be autistic

• JFL
i can help unwind your load

she clearly looks like an early pubescent girl i would've guessed 13 at most if a late bloomer

genuinely NTmax pedos are more likely to be autistic
no way you're this retarded, she look 16-17 no way 13
13 look way younger

and i guarantee you i'm the most anti pedo user on this forum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
no way you're this retarded, she look 16-17 no way 13
13 look way younger

and i guarantee you i'm the most anti pedo user on this forum
she looked like this at 16-17 you can tell her nose finally reached adult shape and her jaw is bigger

you like pubescent girls so you are the epitome of one of those pedo posters aren't you 18 too? future pinkwell...

• JFL
my dick is as sensitive as my elbow shit is depressing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
she looked like this at 16-17 you can tell her nose finally reached adult shape and her jaw is bigger

you like pubescent girls so you are the epitome of one of those pedo posters aren't you 18 too? future pinkwell...

View attachment 1922803
Bro she do not look fucking 16-17 here she looks in her early 20s

She is just too much developped that's why

I literally hang around with girls my age range 16-19 and they actually look 16-19 and their age as in young and normal

You're just over reacting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Bro she do not look fucking 16-17 here she looks in her early 20s

She is just too much developped that's why

I literally hang around with girls my age range 16-19 and they actually look 16-19 and their age as in young and normal

You're just over reacting
If you hang around white women i doubt they're less mature bro. White women have insane development especially nerdics during late puberty. Latinas or asians I can understand though.

I dont beat my meat for weeks only when i have rotation of world class models to hsvr sex 3 times a day with 3 of them
You better shut up. I'll find you.