i almost died yesterday

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
bruv i was in the shower i was gettin ready to get out of the shower dawg then i decide i hold my breath for 1 min before leaving and i did im a disciplined man like david goggins i said there is no tomorrow whos gonna cary the BOATS, AND THE LOGS.. in my mind and bruv in 20 sec it was hard but i hold up to 1 minute anyway then i looked at the mirror and my eyebags were huge and black and purple then i was seeing black and purple i couldnt see properly my screen was going black 15 sec later it back to normal cuhh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Htobrother
Dnr too hard to read for my Pajeet brain

bruv i was in the shower i was gettin ready to get out of the shower dawg then i decide i hold my breath for 1 min before leaving and i did im a disciplined man like david goggins i said there is no tomorrow whos gonna cary the BOATS, AND THE LOGS.. in my mind and bruv in 20 sec it was hard but i hold up to 1 minute anyway then i looked at the mirror and my eyebags were huge and black and purple then i was seeing black and purple i couldnt see properly my screen was going black 15 sec later it back to normal cuhh
very david goggins mindset almost lost your life ☠️

I almost had a stroke reading that shit

Autism

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You wouldn't have died

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek