I almost had it all ( storytime GTFIH)

psychomandible

psychomandible

Silver
Backstory this happened in year 7, in primary school I wasn't well liked actually beacuse of my personality I use to argue with everyone get in fights and call people nigger. but I decided to change up for year 7 and jestermaxx a bit ( I'm naturally quite funny in person) and got semi popular in the first few weeks and that's when what I'm about to tell you started.

In year 7 as I was jestermaxx I became quite good friends with many girls in my class in term 1 but there was one girl who was really friendly and she was pretty hot (she "models" now :forcedsmile:) and brah she gave me so many iois back then that I was to stupid to understand first one i asked her freind out and got rejected and she said maybe we can go out instead and I said no :feelswhy: Then a couple weeks later we were in science and the class had stools beacuse the tables were quite high and we were In groups her group was infront of mine and long story short she was showing her pussy to me lad :lul: this happened more then once and last one beacuse I keep forgetting them on the last day when I left the school she fucking started hugging me and jumping on me and wrapped her leg around me WHILE HAVING A BOYFRIEND :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Any way thanks for reading my first higher effort thread and these are not schizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Nick.Harte and truthhurts
Bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Backstory this happened in year 7, in primary school I wasn't well liked actually beacuse of my personality I use to argue with everyone get in fights and call people nigger. but I decided to change up for year 7 and jestermaxx a bit ( I'm naturally quite funny in person) and got semi popular in the first few weeks and that's when what I'm about to tell you started.

In year 7 as I was jestermaxx I became quite good friends with many girls in my class in term 1 but there was one girl who was really friendly and she was pretty hot (she "models" now :forcedsmile:)
Name of her?
and brah she gave me so many iois back then that I was to stupid to understand first one i asked her freind out and got rejected and she said maybe we can go out instead and I said no :feelswhy: Then a couple weeks later we were in science and the class had stools beacuse the tables were quite high and we were In groups her group was infront of mine and long story short she was showing her pussy to me lad :lul: this happened more then once and last one beacuse I keep forgetting them on the last day when I left the school she fucking started hugging me and jumping on me and wrapped her leg around me WHILE HAVING A BOYFRIEND :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Any way thanks for reading my first higher effort thread and these are not schizo ramblings

Another bump and this is in celebration of me leaving greyceldom

• JFL
Tell atleast rating and her celebrity comparison:ogre:

Dont worry mate. She already got chads dozens of simps in her dms:feelswhat:
Htb facially and had tits an ass at 12/13 which WAS AT THE TIME cool ( I'm talking about what I felt at the time)

• Woah
Rating now? Give celebrity comparison. How u tryna win her back tho?
Still htb idk enough clebs to give an accurate comparison and idk yet I just want to pump her to give myself the closure :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Still htb idk enough clebs to give an accurate comparison and idk yet I just want to pump her to give myself the closure :forcedsmile:
Yh wish u then the best Bhai:feelswhat::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Bro was slaying in yr7. It’s over :feelswhy:

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_1666.gif
    IMG_1666.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah