I almost had the opportunity to be a dad last year and a part of me regrets not going for it

alien

alien

Kraken
I had a situationship with this Filipina (she immigrated here to Toronto, Canada back when she was like in the 7th grade or some shit though. So she is essentially Canadian but still has a bit of a Tagalog accent still) back in January-February 2023. She is obese. Not sure how big. Let's say 5'6" 190lbs. Maybe even a little taller than that. My doctor measured me at 167cm. But I can't recall if I was wearing just socks or maybe New Balance sneakers. She is like either my height barefoot or slightly taller than me.

On Bumble back in Jan 2023 she asked me out on a date and started talking to me sexually right off the bat. Invited me directly to her apartment. Within the first hour of us meeting IRL, she told me that she's 42 (she lied, she was actually 43. lol. I was 37 then) and that her clock is ticking and that she wants a baby. Before we had sex, which was within the first hour, she asked me if I had a condom. I said yes. She asked me if I was going to use it. I told her it was up to her. I mounted her raw. She told me to cum inside her. I had trouble cumming the first few times we had sex. We had a lot of marathon sex that day and night. I eventually came inside her in the morning after I finally nutted. We had regular unprotected sex at least 2 days per week (she wanted to see me even more often and I pushed back) with me finishing inside her from Jan 16 2023 to Feb 9 2023.

On Feb 9 2023 she showed me her ovulation app. She was 9 days late. I had nutted in her 9 times unprotected by that point. She told me that she doesn't believe in abortion. She's a devout Catholic. She wants to have the baby. She wants the baby to have my blue-green-grey eyes instead of her brown eyes. She had this big smile on her face when she showed me her ovulation app. She said that she wanted me to marry her and that our baby could be the ring boy/girl. I nutted in her unprotected again later that night when we had sex. So nutted 10x in her. 4 days later she gets her period. Right before Valentine's Day. I breathe a sigh of relief. I nut in her some more during period sex. But after her period was over, I fucked her one more time, pulled out and ghosted her. She found a new boyfriend weeks later. Another white guy. I finally decide to stop ghosting her. She kept messaging me. I finally replied late April 2023 when I had COVID. And we became friends. We met up a couple times IRL. But she has a boyfriend so I didn't make a move.

Fast forward to last night she DMs me on IG asking if I miss her. Telling from her IG profile, it looks like she is still with the same boyfriend. And they live together now. lmfao. I said yea. She's 45 now. I'm almost 39 now.

She isn't the love of my life or anything. I love my last ex way more. Who is 48 and has went through menopause. She is hot af for her age and fit. Big Portuguese boobs. Unfortunately I don't think my last ex wants me anymore. We haven't seen each other since March 3rd. But yeah I have to admit, when my Filipina ex-situationship said that she wanted our baby to have my blue/green/grey eyes over her brown eyes and wanted me to marry her, she made me feel loved. She wanted to fuck all the time. She wanted anal. She was a freak. She told me that she wanted to continue fucking after she gets pregnant. I've never felt loved like that by a woman other than my own mother, who died over 11 years ago. And my father and siblings never loved me like that. The Filipina was certified nuts. She wanted me to beta provide for her. She had asked me during our relationship, "will you take care of me?" I'm not about that at all. Alpha Fuxx > Beta Buxx.

But I enjoyed feeling loved by her. And I had a dream of an alternate reality where I stayed and got her pregnant (butterfly effect) where I had a beautiful Eurasian (half-Filipino half-Portuguese) daughter with hazel eyes and a neonotous face and smooth sexy legs, big Portuguese breasts, a big Portuguese ass wearing flip flops. And in the dream I had a hard on hugging my Eurasian daughter. I wanted a beautiful Eurasian daughter to love. To offer her the unconditional fatherly love that my father never offered me. My mother was the only parent who loved me and she's been deceased for 11 years and I miss my mother. And I sometimes wonder if having a half-Filipina daughter would fill that void. My last ex (whose Portuguese as well) told me she would have wanted a baby with me if she didn't go through my menopause. I could totally see myself being happy with a Portuguese daughter and loving her unconditionally as well. But sadly my 48 year old Portuguese ex can't bear me a child.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Chadeep
Update: This is so savage. My Filipina ex that I almost got pregnant back in January/February 2023 is still with her boyfriend of 16 months and she wants me to take her to my place and fuck her like old times. lmfao.

Her ex heightmogs me and if he doesn't facemog me, he is at least at my level. Though I think he got a little fat living with her recently. While I have stayed in shape. Bruh. Female nature is so savage.

I don't really want to like pick her up 20+ minutes and take her to my dad's house though. lmfao. I'm a loser, I know. But bruh. Female nature is so savage. Like I don't even mog her boyfriend like. Can someone explain what's going on? Do women just get sick of Chad and decide to cuckold him?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, thorns and Chadeep
Get yourself a Indian girl. Don't breed with a gook.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Update: This is so savage. My Filipina ex that I almost got pregnant back in January/February 2023 is still with her boyfriend of 16 months and she wants me to take her to my place and fuck her like old times. lmfao.

Her ex heightmogs me and if he doesn't facemog me, he is at least at my level. Though I think he got a little fat living with her recently. While I have stayed in shape. Bruh. Female nature is so savage.

I don't really want to like pick her up 20+ minutes and take her to my dad's house though. lmfao. I'm a loser, I know. But bruh. Female nature is so savage. Like I don't even mog her boyfriend like. Can someone explain what's going on? Do women just get sick of Chad and decide to cuckold him?
Manlets win again 👺