I almost killed my brother and my father today

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
My father didnt give me my pc , he accepted me that I wouldnt go to shcool anymore and drop out. And not work. But he said he wont give me my phone and pc. I said at least give me my pc so I can increase my knowledge and see whats going on in this shit world. He didnt want to. So I took a knife and threatened him. My brother started shouting at me very loudly and so I stopped. I then punched my brother. In the end I got my pc.

Something is wrong with me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, N1666, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
"I almost killled my father"
"I went on an autistic rampage"
"I dropped out of school"

OP, your life is great.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, shizuku11111, Accelerator and 5 others
"I almost killled my father"
"I went on an autistic rampage"
"I dropped out of school"

OP, your life is great.
"I went ER on my family"
"I threatened my father with a knife"
"I dropped out of school and became/accepted to be a NEET"
"Punched my brother because he was trying to protect my father"
"Ended up getting PC back after threatening with a knife"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Suimaxxer, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
My father didnt give me my pc , he accepted me that I wouldnt go to shcool anymore and drop out. And not work. But he said he wont give me my phone and pc. I said at least give me my pc so I can increase my knowledge and see whats going on in this shit world. He didnt want to. So I took a knife and threatened him. My brother started shouting at me very loudly and so I stopped. I then punched my brother. In the end I got my pc.

You need to disconnect from this fucking forum

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Nick.Harte
Average dot org user in 2024

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
"I went ER on my family"
"I threatened my father with a knife"
"I dropped out of school and became/accepted to be a NEET"
"Punched my brother because he was trying to protect my father"
"Ended up getting PC back after threatening with a knife"
Most NT user here.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and gigell
chill the fuck out bro get some therapy and some meds

And this is only the beginning

What will happen
U will transform into the ultimate basement dwelling smelly fat bald incel and in the end u will go ER

• +1
Reactions: silencio and lowiqNormie
I will be ER of the zoomers ?
Yeah, u will represent all of us in here with ur act. Oh, dont forget to write a manifesto before u do it

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Most nt user on .org :

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and gigell

Just rope. Or turn to Christ. My mum does the same thing to me tbh but I have an excuse I went to uni and shit did everything correctly yet I have nothing to show for it. Ofc ima be depressed angry and jaded when I was sold a lie

• +1

dark triad behaviour

I'm lash out at my parents too, you're not alone. I'm an abused dog

Just rope. Or turn to Christ. My mum does the same thing to me tbh but I have an excuse I went to uni and shit did everything correctly yet I have nothing to show for it. Ofc ima be depressed angry and jaded when I was sold a lie
My soul is corrupt, I already consider my self Christian. But still I’m a bad person. My parents looked good in their prime while I’m ugly

I wish to kill myself and escape this soyciety and I want to have a purified soul and be in heaven where I no longer will feel the desire to sin

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My soul is corrupt, I already consider my self Christian. But still I’m a bad person. My parents looked good in their prime while I’m ugly

I wish to kill myself and escape this soyciety and I want to have a purified soul and be in heaven where I no longer will feel the desire to sin
Same here man. I’m an oldcel now an I long for death. It doesn’t phase me anymore I just wanna die I don’t wanna be here in this realm anymore. I don’t rope because it will upset my mum

I’d much rather sleep all day and do nothing I cannot be bothered man fuck this gay planet

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell
Same here man. I’m an oldcel now an I long for death. It doesn’t phase me anymore I just wanna die I don’t wanna be here in this realm anymore. I don’t rope because it will upset my mum

I’d much rather sleep all day and do nothing I cannot be bothered man fuck this gay planet
Same , will Jesus accept me if I take my life to escape this evil society where Lust especially rotted my brain ?

It wasn’t like this a few decades ago

Same , will Jesus accept me if I take my life to escape this evil society where Lust especially rotted my brain ?

It wasn’t like this a few decades ago
This. This is what I wanna know cos if not then I’ll join the army and get killed by jihadis cos I hate life

• +1