I almost punched a fat currycel

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I was with my friends smoked a lil and listened to curry music and made fun of their accent
Infront of us, 1 5ft6 currycel and his sister she looked 19
My short friend had a hard nicotine high(Flash) he looked like a rapist jfl with his cap ratmaxxed and he said ey tera mi kndahe which means , you mouth stinks or smth like that to fatty currycel
He said whats your broblem? He stood so close to my friend almost kissed him jfl I said to him just go away he doesn’t want to fight or smth, he was aggresive and looked at me and said something idk what in his language
I stood up said nothing just looked at him
His whore sister came up to me said sorry he doesn’t say anything to you sorry please she thought I gonna beat him jfl and was visible nervous and shaky
I said just go away to that curry , he looked aggresive I said tera mi kndhe gandu he started crying
His sister came again almost started sucking my dick I though she is gonna give me a bj infront of her brother
Don’t do anything okay, he is my brother Please I said ok I understood she kept telling me pls
He pulled her brother away from me and said come here gandu and stuff haha
She was kinda hot ngl looked like a slut
I should have flashed my cock to her and say if you do I won’t punch your brother

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Danish_Retard, JackSparrow and 3 others
Htobrother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Htobrother
Must be a
20200526 093127

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912 and Htobrother
Jfl that's pretty funny
But it's not nice to bully incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl, maxmendietta, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
I was with my friends smoked a lil and listened to curry music and made fun of their accent
Infront of us, 1 5ft6 currycel and his sister
My short friend had a hard nicotine high(Flash) he looked like a rapist jfl with his cap ratmaxxed and he said ey tera mi kndahe which means , you mouth stinks or smth like that to fatty currycel
He said whats your broblem? He stood so close to my friend almost kissed him jfl I said to him just go away he doesn’t want to fight or smth, he was aggresive and looked at me and said something idk what in his language
I stood up said nothing just looked at him
His whore sister came up to me said sorry he doesn’t say anything to you sorry please she thought I gonna beat him jfl and was visible nervous and shaky
I said just go away to that curry , he looked aggresive I said tera mi kndhe gandu he started crying
His sister came again almost started sucking my dick I though she is gonna give me a bj infront of her brother
Don’t do anything okay, he is my brother Please I said ok I understood she kept telling me pls
He pulled her brother away from me and said come here gandu and stuff haha
She was kinda hot ngl looked like a slut
I should have fucked her infront of him to show dominance and alphaness
This could be a @Jimsonbobson505 thread ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, JackSparrow and Htobrother