i alrdy can see my wisdom tooth and iam 16

lestoa

lestoa

chico or death
they are literally in my mouth, is it good or bad ?
It doesnt hurt and it looks like that i have enough space for it, lets say i have to get them removed. Will it change my face ? I dont want to be recessed or anything. I heard that wisdom teeth removal fuck up your jaw and make it look small and like a fag.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Mine too but I am 17.

Not gonna get them removed because they aren't causing any trouble.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and halloweed
Doesnt affect your jaw because thats just ur bones and face structure but I am 15 turning 16 soon and I can see mine as well so I dont think its really a bad thing

Mine too but I am 17.

Not gonna get them removed because they aren't causing any trouble.
Doesnt affect your jaw because thats just ur bones and face structure but I am 15 turning 16 soon and I can see mine as well so I dont think its really a bad thing
i heard that getting them removed makes you boneless
nigger i have no swelling nothing hurts, i hope i dont need to get them removed
if they are going to hurt i will get them removed, but iam scared that they will make me boneless :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
i rly heard some horror storys, that wisdom tooth removal changed their whole face.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i heard that getting them removed makes you boneless
nigger i have no swelling nothing hurts, i hope i dont need to get them removed
if they are going to hurt i will get them removed, but iam scared that they will make me boneless :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yeah I heard the mandible bone loses mass. I won't get it removed unless I need to. Haven't looked into it yet though

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Doesnt affect ur jawline with removal from what I learnt but bone mass im unaware

dont remove them if they start to hurt its gonna fuck up your face trust me just get mse + msdo + braces or invisalign
look up jawhacks on yt he talks about it a lot