I always end up coming back on this forum

Username2093

Username2093

Iron
I started using Looksmax.me in 2021. I was using the forum for softmaxxing advice (I was a greycel, you wouldn't know me).

I deleted my first account. I thought with the information I'd gather here about Softmaxxing, I would be able to ascend. When I used dating apps, I sucked. On Tinder, I only got one match, then the girl unmatched me. On Bumble, I got nothing. I tried to cope and thought, "Just talk to the girl, irl, bro." I went a head and tried, and still no luck. I ended up coming back on here and watching other BlackPill YouTube channels again. I was also using Lookism.net.

Then I thought maybe I needed to start making more money. I left Looksmax.org again; I was able to get a job that paid a little better than the minimum wage, but girls still didn't care.

Now, I've created an account again to cope. Someone on Discord told me a while ago that it's over for me. I should have listened to him; I ended up deleting my discord and lost a friend.

I don't know if I'll spend my money on surgery or just Geomaxx, but at the end of the day, it's over for me.

Thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, wishIwasSalludon and Debetro
Dnr GrAY

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, mirrormogger and ElTruecel
I'm here for laughs and info.

Just don't spend hours and you'll be ok :D

Just adopt the geezcel lifestyle don't be too stressed out about the future