I always get told my eyes are very pretty by girls and dudes outside

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I don’t have hunter eyes
Not bragging. Just feel like hunter eyes are overrated here. Just have good brows and lashes and a decent shape theory

By girls? They dont see you as sexual so they can compliment non sexually.
By guys? They see you as submissive sexually and want to pound your anus and cum inside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3701
By girls? They dont see you as sexual so they can compliment non sexually.
By guys? They see you as submissive sexually and want to pound your anus and cum inside.
I agree with the first part 100%

i only have girls complimenting me after ive fucked them. If girls compliment you like this its not sexual, more friendlike

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2205
I agree with the first part 100%

i only have girls complimenting me after ive fucked them. If girls compliment you like this its not sexual, more friendlike
Really? I too never had any one complimenting me on anything except some teachers or older women. I thought because i am ugly af

I don’t have hunter eyes
Not bragging. Just feel like hunter eyes are overrated here. Just have good brows and lashes and a decent shape theory
Why’d u get eye surgeries then?

imo PFL matters the most, tilt, and then UEE.

i just dropped the compliment pill if they dont come as part of an ovious sexual advance its more or less not great

to speak on the OP hunter eyes are overrated there are more factors to it than that and some upper eyelid exposure is not going to hurt someone with some quality orbitals, shape canthal tilt and stuff like that