I ALWAYS LOL WHEN I SEE FAGGIT TEENS ON HERE CRYING ABPUT SCHOOL

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
PRIMARY - HIGHSCHOOL ARE THE MOST EASY AND CARE FREE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. THERE ARE FAGHOTS CRYING HERE ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS AND HOW THEY CAN'T GO ON CAM BECAUSE OF HOW SUBHUMAN THEY ARE

JFL AT THESE WEAKASS CUCKS, SUICIDE IZ A SOLID OPTION FOR YOU

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, bhad, Deleted member 4209 and 6 others
Imagine understanding that the government literally set me up in the best environment possible to BREED and I still am rotting in my basement instead of BREEDING

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
PRIMARY - HIGHSCHOOL ARE THE MOST EASY AND CARE FREE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. THERE ARE FAGHOTS CRYING HERE ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS AND HOW THEY CAN'T GO ON CAM BECAUSE OF HOW SUBHUMAN THEY ARE

Yes thing is though mate most of the people here ain't all all from Britain

shut the fuck up you permarotting cuck. It's the hardest we have had to experience yet. Are you really so low IQ you can't even understand that? Let me guess, you're one of the people who use the "think about the kids in africa" arguement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, KrissKross, Ampere and 4 others
shut the fuck up you permarotting cuck. It's the hardest we have had to experience yet. Are you really so low IQ you can't even understand that? Let me guess, you're one of the people who use the "think about the kids in africa" arguement.
JUST LOL @ U RETARDO

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT STARVING AFRICANS. THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE TO WORRY AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING IS GETTING INTO UNI, ANOTHER EASY ASS PART OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU ARE WEAK

YOU ARE PATHETIC

• JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
JUST LOL @ U RETARDO

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT STARVING AFRICANS. THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE TO WORRY AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING IS GETTING INTO UNI, ANOTHER EASY ASS PART OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU ARE WEAK

YOU ARE PATHETIC
jfl @ typing caps. You are low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 5912
Imagine understanding that the government literally set me up in the best environment possible to BREED and I still am rotting in my basement instead of BREEDING
I MANAGED TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY BY 16 DESPITE BEING IN AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL AND HAVING TO FIND FOIDS ELSEWHERE

IT IS TRUELY OVER 4 U SON
jfl @ typing caps. You are low IQ.
NICE RESPONSE TO THE POINT I MADE BRO, YOU GOT ME GOOD

KYS

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I MANAGED TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY BY 16 DESPITE BEING IN AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL AND HAVING TO FIND FOIDS ELSEWHERE

IT IS TRUELY OVER 4 U SON

NICE RESPONSE TO THE POINT I MADE BRO, YOU GOT ME GOOD

KYS
And what exactly is your point you retard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Most people on here are from 1st World or developing countries
Yes but if we go at a whole then we're the most developed country we have the most stableness unlike America with its school shootings and that

MY POINT IS IN THE OP. MAYBE LEARN TO READ, I GUESS THAT PART OF SCHOOLING WAS TOO HARD FOR U ASWELL

YOU COULD GO TO AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS AND STILL BE A VIRGIN WHEN YOU LEFT

IT IS OVER

DELETE YOUR LIFE
Can't respond because you don't have a point, the only reason to make this thread is to bait.
PRIMARY - HIGHSCHOOL ARE THE MOST EASY AND CARE FREE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE.
Wrong, that would be childhood.
THERE ARE FAGHOTS CRYING HERE ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS AND HOW THEY CAN'T GO ON CAM BECAUSE OF HOW SUBHUMAN THEY ARE

tbh jfl @ you if you aren't giga narcy and get instant erections when looking in mirror. tbh

JUST LOL @ U RETARDO

What is your point here? It's not you have a lot to worry about in UNI either compared to other parts of your life when you get older. jfl @ your subhuman IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
Can't respond because you don't have a point, the only reason to make this thread is to bait.

Wrong, that would be childhood.

tbh jfl @ you if you aren't giga narcy and get instant erections when looking in mirror. tbh

What is your point here? It's not you have a lot to worry about in UNI either compared to other parts of your life when you get older. jfl @ your subhuman IQ.
THAT DEPENDS HOW HARD YOUR COURSE/ UNI IS AN IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY SUCCEED

LATE CHILDHOOD AND TEEN (8 - 18) ARE THE EASIEST AND BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE AUTONOMY WHILE BEING ABLE TO DEPEND ON PARNTS TO DO EVERYTHING, NO ADULTS CARES TO WORRY ABOUT, DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR CAREER AND FUTURE

KEEP WRITING ESSAYS FOR ME

THAT DEPENDS HOW HARD YOUR COURSE/ UNI IS AN IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY SUCCEED

LATE CHILDHOOD AND TEEN (8 - 18) ARE THE EASIEST AND BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE AUTONOMY WHILE BEING ABLE TO DEPEND ON PARNTS TO DO EVERYTHING, NO ADULTS CARES TO WORRY ABOUT, DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR CAREER AND FUTURE

KEEP WRITING ESSAYS FOR ME
I know you are baiting but I hate that argument so much, "you will have bigger worries later in life". No shit retard, but the only reason small issues seem big in your teenage years is that it's the hardest you have had to experience yet. When you grow older and experience harder stuff it puts it in perspective. Hindsight is always good, being young might seem easy now but at the time it is hard because we don’t have the experience yet
I also know that you're a larp, you first claimed to have lost your virginity at 22, then 21 now 16 jfl

I know you are baiting but I hate that argument so much, "you will have bigger worries later in life". No shit retard, but the only reason small issues seem big in your teenage years is that it's the hardest you have had to experience yet. When you grow older and experience harder stuff it puts it in perspective. Hindsight is always good, being young might seem easy now but at the time it is hard because we don’t have the experience yet
I also know that you're a larp, you first claimed to have lost your virginity at 22, then 21 now 16 jfl
SHOW ME POSTS WHERE I SAY I LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 22 AND 21 RETARD

SHOW ME POSTS WHERE I SAY I LOST MY VIRGINITY AT 22 AND 21 RETARD
You aren't worth that effort. Adress my other arguement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 5912
Why is this oldcel hanging out here anyway
Jfl @ boomers like him on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Shut it gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Danish_Retard

this lol

it only gets worse after HS

• +1
Address the other arguement, I'm not gonna look through your post history, it's just something someone else said about you. I'll admit that you aren't a larper. idc, just address the other argument.
You make claims I'm larping

I ask u to show posts and u don't do shit.

U said this because u know my op is right and u are coping hard as fuck, keep barking for me you abused dog

Address the other arguement, I'm not gonna look through your post history, it's just something someone else said about you. I'll admit that you aren't a larper. idc, just address the other argument.
Why are you responding to this guy he is a waste of air.

• +1
Why are you responding to this guy he is a waste of air.
I want to see what he actually responds to my thoughts on his original post. Guess it's a waste of time to respond to a baiter.
You make claims I'm larping

I ask u to show posts and u don't do shit.

U said this because u know my op is right and u are coping hard as fuck, keep barking for me you abused dog
Adress the other post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Just kys, I just finished school and started working and I have never felt better.

• +1
Reactions: FrostyNuts
I want to see what he actually responds to my thoughts on his original post. Guess it's a waste of time to respond to a baiter.

Adress the other post
Respond to larp claim, show the posts

Respond to larp claim, show the posts
stfu you spineless faggot. I don't care if you're a larp or not and I have said previously that I have no information backing it.

stfu you spineless faggot. I don't care if you're a larp or not and I have said previously that I have no information backing it.
Keep barking for me, you resort to ad him when u know I a right, stop posting bro

Keep barking for me, you resort to ad him when u know I a right, stop posting bro
respond to my other post you spineless cuck

If you cannot look around you as a young person and see the shit you have to do as an adult and realise you got it easy so far you are fucking retarded