I always see moggers with well dressed feminine girl who is bubbly and put in lots of effort

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
I live in east asia and i have seen probably 4 moggers gooks in my life. All of them had a girl with them and they had some things in common.

Guy 1: saw him while waiting for train. 6'6 light brown wide asian gook with him.

Guy 2: 6'5 version and prettier version of guy 1 and somewhat vibed extrovert/jockish

Guy 3: 6'3 gook waiting in grocery line(nerdy n introvert vibe) (i couldnt stop staring at his girl, she wore tight dress and her skin glowed with contrast)

Guy 4: 5'10 glasses wearing darker skinned gook (This was scariest looking among all)

Common things in guys:
-low facial fat
-with exception of guy 2 and 3, all looked agressive and mean but guy 2 and 3 still looked rough its just guy 1 and guy 4 especially looked like they would murder u for saying hi
-wore normal dark coloring t shirt and normal pants/shorts (except guy 2 who had light khaki shorts)
-command respect just through looks
-they vibed that they dont talk a lot and probably were chill except guy 4. He was just too scary looking
-looked like they dislikes kids or children except guy 2(he looked like he would put effort but just enough to get things done) guy 4 prob would kill kids who give him any resistance or bad idea
-all were more on darker skinned side(light brown mainly as gook, while guy 4 was like this

They all were with a girl with them thats it(no group of friends or anyone else, just them) and the girls had few things in common

Commonality in girls:
-all fair skinned that glowed hard and contrast with choice of their clothes
-Well dressed( they dressed tight hugging and flashy coloured clothes plain)
-looks very babyfaced except that they also had jawline
-strong social butterfly vibe from girls, they were happy and type that talk to everyone in very well behaved, kind and joyful manner
-STRONG vibe i got was that they would never do anything that offends the guy and gave ON DEMAND sex to their bfs
-these girls are probably the one that go from boyfriend to next boyfriend if ever breakup(no ONS or short term)
-looked like they love kids and babies
-between 5'4-5'7
-skinny build with some soft mass on tits and ass(tits and ass were not big or visible) idk how to say this one. Like their ass prob jiggled when u fuck but they dont have lots of mass

I think key for guys is to be rough looks and for female is to look happy girl who love putting uineffort, maintaining relationships and kids. Ngl all guys demanded respect and made me insecure while girls made me jealous of what i am missing out on

Edit: another vibe was that the girl prob did talking and get stuff done while guy just sits back(laid back) and takes decision

I dont think any of these guys have symapthy or simp for girl, straight punishment if something doesnt go their way(no matter how many tears or pressure)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, AlexBrown84, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Discussions of what can be learned from the observations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Are you the same Robtical from incels.is?

Why u in Asia. What's ur race

I live in east asia and i have seen probably 4 moggers gooks in my life. All of them had a girl with them and they had some things in common.

Guy 1: saw him while waiting for train. 6'6 light brown wide asian gook with him.

Guy 2: 6'5 version and prettier version of guy 1 and somewhat vibed extrovert/jockish

Guy 3: 6'3 gook waiting in grocery line(nerdy n introvert vibe) (i couldnt stop staring at his girl, she wore tight dress and her skin glowed with contrast)

Guy 4: 5'10 glasses wearing darker skinned gook (This was scariest looking among all)

Common things in guys:
-low facial fat
-with exception of guy 2 and 3, all looked agressive and mean but guy 2 and 3 still looked rough its just guy 1 and guy 4 especially looked like they would murder u for saying hi
-wore normal dark coloring t shirt and normal pants/shorts (except guy 2 who had light khaki shorts)
-they vibed that they dont talk a lot and probably were chill except guy 4. He was just too scary looking
-looked like they dislikes kids or children except guy 2(he looked like he would put effort but just enough to get things done) guy 4 prob would kill kids who give him any resistance or bad idea
-all were more on darker skinned side(light brown mainly as gook, while guy 4 was like this

They all were with a girl with them thats it(no group of friends or anyone else, just them) and the girls had few things in common

Commonality in girls:
-strong social butterfly vibe from girls, they were happy and type that talk to everyone in very well behaved, kind and joyful manner
-STRONG vibe i got was that they would never do anything that offends the guy and gave ON DEMAND sex to their bfs
-these girls are probably the one that go from boyfriend to next boyfriend if ever breakup(no ONS or short term)
-between 5'4-5'7
-skinny build with some soft mass on tits and ass(tits and ass were not big or visible) idk how to say this one. Like their ass prob jiggled when u fuck but they dont have lots of mass

I think key for guys is to be rough looks and for female is to look happy girl who love putting uineffort, maintaining relationships and kids. Ngl all guys demanded respect and made me insecure while girls made me jealous of what i am missing out on

Edit: another vibe was that the girl prob did talking and get stuff done while guy just sits back(laid back) and takes decision

I dont think any of these guys have symapthy or simp for girl, straight punishment if something doesnt go their way(no matter how many tears or pressure)
Dimorphism attracts neoteny. Water my dude.

What would you PSL the 4 guys? And were they looksmatched with the girls?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and ShowerMaxxing
Autism

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Dimorphism attracts neoteny. Water my dude.

What would you PSL the 4 guys? And were they looksmatched with the girls?
Girls were pretty, feminine, sharp jawline, well dressed and social butterfly.

I wouldnt say guys were good looking. They just were rough as fk, commanded respect especially manlet guy 4(idk if he was bf or dad cuz he was just that scary). Imo, just them being rough and command respect was enough to mog all the good package of female. So guy mogged female.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Girls were pretty, feminine, sharp jawline, well dressed and social butterfly.

I wouldnt say guys were good looking. They just were rough as fk, commanded respect especially manlet guy 4(idk if he was bf or dad cuz he was just that scary). Imo, just them being rough and command respect was enough to mog all the good package of female. So guy mogged female.
5'10" ain't manlet in SEA jfl. It's like being 6'0-6'1" there.

5'10" ain't manlet in SEA jfl. It's like being 6'0-6'1" there.
Gooks are pretty tall. I feel manlet at 5'11. Could just be city i live in

Common things in guys:
-low facial fat

Commonality in girls:
-between 5'4-5'7

Aka MASC Mog's again...
Add some stubble to them then the landscape for gooks would change

Gooks are pretty tall. I feel manlet at 5'11. Could just be city i live in
5'11" IS manlet. When will you manlets learn? You are just short, gooks aren't tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
I seen 3 asians in 4 years of living in Asia I legit call muggers.

1) an 'actor' who was shooting a scene in a movie n the hotel i was staying in Jakarta.

all he had to do was walk past the pool while a 9/10 foid was sunbathing, turn to look at her and catch her eye, and it took them 30 mins to keep.shooting it.

he was 6'1" dark skin, short hair, forward projection, facial bones (for an asian), robust and muscular (for an asian) but not gymcel.

2) a guy in a hype beast sneaker shop in Shanghai, 6', on the darker side for a Chinese, but not dark like SEAcels, curly hair, OK facial.bones, very good eyes, not like Mulan, very broad shoulders, angry expression on face. he had a GF with him looked so loved up, she was short, nice slim, pert body, petite, proportionate tits and ass, and long af straight hair. she was wearing super tight, super short yellow dress. she kept trying to grab or hug him, he kept sacking her off, he was all about the sneaker game and the PS4

3) guy in late 30s (so.could have been up.to 50 given how bad I am with Asian ages) checking in to hotel in Saigon, little bit if grey hair, very good facial bones, and wide, flat jaw. robust thick chest and shoulders, gymmaxxed but more like an older guy, not big muscles. short, high class haircut, wearing a suit. tanned/ dark by.chinese standards but not by SEA at all. was wearing tinted Cartier glasses and a JLC watch, we complimented each other on our watches, he thought I was French JFL. had GF with him.would have been 10-15 years younger, super loved up, kept looking at him with wide eyes. slim, petite, light skin girl, wearing super tight super short light blue dress and high ish heels

Water. Over if the girl don't put in effort into her appearance when seeing you.

I seen 3 asians in 4 years of living in Asia I legit call muggers.

1) an 'actor' who was shooting a scene in a movie n the hotel i was staying in Jakarta.

all he had to do was walk past the pool while a 9/10 foid was sunbathing, turn to look at her and catch her eye, and it took them 30 mins to keep.shooting it.

he was 6'1" dark skin, short hair, forward projection, facial bones (for an asian), robust and muscular (for an asian) but not gymcel.

2) a guy in a hype beast sneaker shop in Shanghai, 6', on the darker side for a Chinese, but not dark like SEAcels, curly hair, OK facial.bones, very good eyes, not like Mulan, very broad shoulders, angry expression on face. he had a GF with him looked so loved up, she was short, nice slim, pert body, petite, proportionate tits and ass, and long af straight hair. she was wearing super tight, super short yellow dress. she kept trying to grab or hug him, he kept sacking her off, he was all about the sneaker game and the PS4

3) guy in late 30s (so.could have been up.to 50 given how bad I am with Asian ages) checking in to hotel in Saigon, little bit if grey hair, very good facial bones, and wide, flat jaw. robust thick chest and shoulders, gymmaxxed but more like an older guy, not big muscles. short, high class haircut, wearing a suit. tanned/ dark by.chinese standards but not by SEA at all. was wearing tinted Cartier glasses and a JLC watch, we complimented each other on our watches, he thought I was French JFL. had GF with him.would have been 10-15 years younger, super loved up, kept looking at him with wide eyes. slim, petite, light skin girl, wearing super tight super short light blue dress and high ish heels
yea, all seem to go for social butterfly gling gfs who love dressing well and pampering the guy. To the pt, guy is pushing them away.