I always thought brooke shields was overrated but i was wrong

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

In her prime she was the pinnacle of beauty alongside Alain Delon. Both unmoggable/unfoggable, the peak of human beauty and i don't even particularly like white women but have to admit she looks ethereal. Delon needs no explanation, the true one and only unmoggable.

Screenshot 6

Cf41a889a7d9144e99d67e293aed8d29

4ee9274a930cc0dec307116163d75ff1

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
why do i become angry when someone says fog

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
IMG 0878

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GlamourPursuer and Autismcel
Beautiful

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
That’s all I want in life is a girl that looks like Brooke Shields that loves me

Fogged by Sydney Sweeny

ethereal yes but I dont see the sex appeal, id rather pick madison beer or some other whore who would go famous on tiktok for looks over her

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Krxmzonzyn
Delon is indeed the pinnacle of male aesthetics but there are other ways to be an extreme mogger as a man (eg. Gandy, Hexum, Drago)

Whereas with brook shields there is simply no other foid in the same stratosphere
Upon looking at her I just automatically assume her to be the visual representation for the most mythical of female beings ever spoken about eg. Eve in the Garden of Eden, the face that launched 100 ships etc

• +1
Reactions: F36, LOOKISM-LOGIC and JohnDoe
Delon is indeed the pinnacle of male aesthetics but there are other ways to be an extreme mogger as a man (eg. Gandy, Hexum, Drago)

Whereas with brook shields there is simply no other foid in the same stratosphere
Upon looking at her I just automatically assume her to be the visual representation for the most mythical of female beings ever spoken about eg. Eve in the Garden of Eden, the face that launched 100 ships etc
Correct, on the first point - yes gandy/etc you can be a mogger but there's a reason Delon is at the top, he had the highest female appeal of all time, in a period where there was no social media. Delon is unmatched in that regard just like Brooke Shields. Seeing these two and you instantly know you are seeing something special whereas the other male chads like gandy etc are easy on the eyes but you don't get that same feeling.

htb

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and JohnDoe
What is it with tiktok zoomies calling Delon mid or someone like shields a HTB, if brooke shields in her prime was a HTB, everyone else is a MTB.
looks like the average htb popular girl at ur high school

Just imagine waking up beside a foid with that kind of ethereal beauty and then she sucks you off. Shortly thereafter she makes a delicious breakfast with minimal clothes on talking about how excited she is to go on that trip you planned for later.

• Love it
Just imagine waking up beside a foid with that kind of ethereal beauty and then she sucks you off. Shortly thereafter she makes a delicious breakfast with minimal clothes on talking about how excited they are to go to that trip you planned for later.
Paradise, it will be like this for us in Paradise. @SecularIslamist Perhaps the hoori will even mog prime brooke shields.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Paradise, it will be like this for us in Paradise. @SecularIslamist Perhaps the hoori will even mog prime brooke shields.
Nigger….

God make my life great,

thats it

• JFL
ethereal yes but I dont see the sex appeal, id rather pick madison beer or some other whore who would go famous on tiktok for looks over her
Idk for some foids you see them more suitable for ltr and others for a quick fuck

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You have to be gay to think she is "overrated"
She is THE gigastacy

Idk for some foids you see them more suitable for ltr and others for a quick fuck
Yeah I get that feeling, I cant even beat to some girls cause they look to ideal too LTR :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Meghan roche better

• Ugh..
Reactions: 0S4MA
The most obvious celebrity MTF tranny

• WTF