• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, PseudoMaxxer, nigkook and 5 others
kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, ElTruecel, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
my projected height is 5'7
if i was 13 on .org i would kill myself

brother when i was 13 i was playing minecraft until 3 am and drinking mountain dew (probably why im 5'7 :feelshaha: ) i didnt know shit about incels or redpills or whatever jfl i feel sorry for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and User28823
i

brother when i was 13 i was playing minecraft until 3 am and drinking mountain dew (probably why im 5'7 :feelshaha: ) i didnt know shit about incels or redpills or whatever jfl i feel sorry for you
played minecraft when i was 12 and im goated at it

its good nigga
only negative is he gets cooked by the members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
jfl, 13 and here?? you gon have some of the worst insecurities growing up. Leave this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
My doctor said if i dont grow i could take growth hormone
eat good, sleep good, sprint, do basic shit that are natural and if you not tall after that you probably won't be tall even if you used growth hormone. Research about good diet, and other natural shit and you'll be fine. If you are not tall after that, get LL.

damn, you gon have more insecurities but sure search up good knowledge, read the BOTB and you'll be fine. Big head? just get long hair.

nah just shit genetics, used to be a mega shit eater (pizza + cheeseburgers) reached 6'3, wonder if i ate healthy if i couldve reached 6'4

my projected height is 5'7

look man im 5'7, which is your projected height and i look like this

Unknown 1

unless you look significantly worse then this you can still get women as i have if thats what youre concerned about, users here like to say "its over" because of everything, but its not actually over unless youre genuinely sub5, which im guessing youre not

wasnt gonna give a genuine reply but if i was on this site at 13 and saw the shit posted here it wouldve fucked with me

i already have insecurities im made fun of in school for like my big head
had a huge skull when i was your age range, now i am below average for my height lol. it will fit soon

this is the way my child

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra and poopoohead
my mom is gonna email the doctor to get me on hgh immediately
That’s the only thing you need, make sure to ask the doctor for an aromatase inhibitor too. You’ve got time.
Pharma HGH + AI is the only true heightmaxx.

I will personally come to ur home and make sure that you will never have a growth spurt boyo

• JFL
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
this is the way my child
im setting up an appointment with my doctor already

I’m 14

last time i was at the doctor i was 12 and i did a bone age and it said my bone age was 9
you may just have delayed puberty i highly reccomened gettings off this forum and just enjoying your life. come back when you are 15/16

i will stay for a little more on this website because i need to find a good haircut
do not. there is alot of bad advice here, especially as you are 13 there are people here who will take advantage of that, there has already been confirmed cases of people your age killing themselves and ruining their lives by coming on here. You can find a good haircut on tiktok or on a different website. Just go an enjoy life while you still can.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay