I am 15 and want to start in life

saiya_online

saiya_online

Gold
Title says as it is. I wanna start wageslaving this summer. I need something to do and start getting money so I can use things to looksmax. I have a lot I want to do this summer. Would be helpful if I knew a better starting point. I'm curious where to learn about stocks and trading too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 5.5psl, curlyheadfelipe and 4 others
idk how many jobs you can get at just 15. Tbh a part of me says to just enjoy your life right now instead of working because youll never be so young again in the future. When i was your age i definitely wished i hung out with friends more often, but everyones different ig. Another part of me encourages you to start earning money so you can afford surgery earlier or buy things your parents wont buy for you. For stocks/trading, just do the basic stuff and dont get carried away (watch simple yt vids on this). You might be able to get a fast food job like taco bell at 15 but im not completely sure

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, chrisN, midlatinocel and 1 other person
idk how many jobs you can get at just 15. Tbh a part of me says to just enjoy your life right now instead of working because youll never be so young again in the future. When i was your age i definitely wished i hung out with friends more often, but everyones different ig. Another part of me encourages you to start earning money so you can afford surgery earlier or buy things your parents wont buy for you. For stocks/trading, just do the basic stuff and dont get carried away (watch simple yt vids on this). You might be able to get a fast food job like taco bell at 15 but im not completely sure
My life right now isn't the best; moving anyways so zero friends currently. I struggle to relate to most people my age IRL, I have to go to obscure forums to find people like me sadly. My dad is getting out of a lot of debt and is doing much better (going from lower middle class to upper class) so it's best I don't ask for too much money. I want to help him out anyways and start saving up for surgery and getting supplement stacks, stocks for long term investment, and crypto so I can get HGH (my psychotic idea lol).

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and curlyheadfelipe
My life right now isn't the best; moving anyways so zero friends currently. I struggle to relate to most people my age IRL, I have to go to obscure forums to find people like me sadly. My dad is getting out of a lot of debt and is doing much better (going from lower middle class to upper class) so it's best I don't ask for too much money. I want to help him out anyways and start saving up for surgery and getting supplement stacks, stocks for long term investment, and crypto so I can get HGH (my psychotic idea lol).
its better to work than to rot esp if your social circle is fucked. Do the job for like 2 weeks and if you literally DREAD going to work, just leave. I dont think its worth working at 15 if it comes at the cost of hating your life. I started working retail at 16 and i fucking hated it. i only did it for college funds and to make my parents happy but in all honesty, i wish i didnt work at that age. Time spent with friends was much more worth it. this is a time in your life where you have few responsibilities compared to an adult, take advantage of it.

you should try learning programming for something over summer, like a high value skill that you can make alot of money from

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hey, User28823, Respalier and 5 others
or something*

Title says as it is. I wanna start wageslaving this summer. I need something to do and start getting money so I can use things to looksmax. I have a lot I want to do this summer. Would be helpful if I knew a better starting point. I'm curious where to learn about stocks and trading too.
I just got fired, glad I got money to get my driver license, the only money I got and this time I WON'T LET MY FAMILY LEECH IT AWAY.

Wageslaving and not getting recognized for the job you do is way too stressing and not worth any paying if you ask me...

When I get my license (3 months), my cousin will buy me a motorcycle and I'll pay him monthly, I'll work for him, work alone, do my thing and make more money I've ever made, 1k more than the previous job which equals 4k and I'm 25yo...

Then I'll move out this fucking house, away from my family, I'll wear a mirrored helmet and a mask, keep my distance from women and continue to not even look at their direction because they make me want to vomit, can't stand them...

Then I'll start Looksmaxxing HARD so I can become a "hooker for old Italian millionaires" like an user suggested in a thread 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
I just got fired, glad I got money to get my driver license, the only money I got and this time I WON'T LET MY FAMILY LEECH IT AWAY.

Wageslaving and not getting recognized for the job you do is way too stressing and not worth any paying if you ask me...

When I get my license (3 months), my cousin will buy me a motorcycle and I'll pay him monthly, I'll work for him, work alone, do my thing and make more money I've ever made, 1k more than the previous job which equals 4k and I'm 25yo...

Then I'll move out this fucking house, away from my family, I'll wear a mirrored helmet and a mask, keep my distance from women and continue to not even look at their direction because they make me want to vomit, can't stand them...

Then I'll start Looksmaxxing HARD so I can become a "hooker for old Italian millionaires" like an user suggested in a thread 🤭
make the L

Michelle bolsonaro Stacy ?
More than oldcel Janja, more than fakeupfrauded Marcela Temer... But idk, there's something about Zambelli that turns me on, she's one of the handful of females I would ever come near in my life 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and MatheusCqb
never wageslave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Work in summer camp or amusement park chill as fk 😎

These 15yo thinking they'll make bank with summer jobs throwing their best years away jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hey and spark
Im 14 (15 in summer) and im just gonna work at a supermarkt or smth its not hard work

• +1
Reactions: hirola and Deleted member 28904
MiddleSchool.Org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irrumator praetor and chxrbxchkx
if you dont have friends and you just rot get a job if your not dont do it enjoy life you will be working all your life

I wanted to kms at that age

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and chxrbxchkx
if you dont have friends and you just rot get a job if your not dont do it enjoy life you will be working all your life
23188 1

• JFL
You just wanna make money, I get it, but learning about stocks won't make u any money.
At this time, you need to focus on choosing a fulfilling career and work towards it.
Explore different things and see what you are into.
If you have any questions, ask me, I will be happy to help

• +1
Ldar its over young boy

You just wanna make money, I get it, but learning about stocks won't make u any money.
At this time, you need to focus on choosing a fulfilling career and work towards it.
Explore different things and see what you are into.
If you have any questions, ask me, I will be happy to help
I guess so but I'm pretty much alone so making money and learning some skills is more useful than just rotting. I'm going to get into piloting school soon so, going to do that career since I've always loved planes. I'm quite curious is crypto still a viable option or has the time to invest long gone for that?

I guess so but I'm pretty much alone so making money and learning some skills is more useful than just rotting. I'm going to get into piloting school soon so, going to do that career since I've always loved planes. I'm quite curious is crypto still a viable option or has the time to invest long gone for that?
That's a good start, you should invest time in learning more technical and nuanced aspects of flights, things to do right and things not to do, which I'm sure you already know, but learning the real stuff is gonna give you a massive edge over others.

I get it, you want to make most of your early time and get started as soon as you can on passive investing, be it via crypto or stocks, but neither have yields that justify investing in them enough. If the yield was truly high, everyone would do it, its simply not the case. I will give you a quantitative example, say you buy 10 shares of a $50 stock. So you spend $500 here. After a year, if it grows 12%, which really is considered good and is the typical return, you get $60 out of those $500 you spent. And that's AFTER a whole year.

What are you gonna do with $60 after waiting 1 year? nothing. You'd rather spend that $500 in buying something that is gonna accelerate you or give you a push in your career choice, in the long run. For example, Take a discovery flight. Many flight schools offer discovery flights for prospective students. These are typically one-hour flights with a certified flight instructor who can explain the basics of flying and provide hands-on experience.

Imagine you write about this on your college essay or you tell a flight school about this, not only are they gonna see you as a cheerful guy, but also genuinely respect you and take you seriously. Hope this gives you an idea.
Don't chase money. Chase a fulfilling career and try to become the top 1% at it. The money will automatically come in.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and lightskinbengali
the only definition of a start in life is: having a chad jaw.

AI and shit is trendy would be even more popular in future so look towards it

These 15yo thinking they'll make bank with summer jobs throwing their best years away jfl
You will make bank
that's what I at least made and I work the whole year with a contract on 4hours a week
I get called in sometimes so it might be 5hours instead

Enjoy your summers with sports.

Never wageslave. It's time you'll never get back.