I AM 168CM (5'6) MANLET BUT THIS IS LIFEFUEL

Economical

Economical

Silver
KADEN HAMMOND IS HIS NAME AND DAT GUY IS MY LIFEFUEL SINCE HE IS 5'5
LOOK AT THE WAY SHE LOOKS INTO HIS EYES JFLLLL, other mentionable names are zac efron, gavi and ofc justin beiber, cant forget prime wahblerg too

THIS FUCKER LITERALLY HAS FULL ASS PAGES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM ITS ACTUALLY BRUTAL just gymmax+ good face theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seanv, Infinite and Red Fox
Ur Lifefuel is a chad tho

And even with all his looks he still probably gets more rejected than a 6’0 tall htn because of that height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pppokerface, LooksThinker, Manana and 9 others

And even with all his looks he still probably gets more rejected than a 6’0 tall htn because of that height
yes but he is lusted all over the internet, what im trying to say is that there is still a chance

• +1
Reactions: seanv and T50 Mogger

Hes a chad face and physique wise, not height.

yes but he is lusted all over the internet, what im trying to say is that there is still a chance
Some sources say he’s 5’8 tho

What forum is this? Looks like faggots.org

@Iasacrko @Manletmachine @stunna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kekamphetamine, Valeqs, zharupodrugu and 5 others
Some sources say he’s 5’8 tho
no he definately isnt the girl is 5'2 for sure and there are other pictures. Gage bill is 5'8 and.. well this is proof

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: seanv, T50 Mogger, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person

kingdom of Sardinia enthusiast I see

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Economical
yes but he’s chad, if you’re under 5 10 and you’re under htn it’s so over

i thought he was tall jfl

God gave him a 9/10 face and a 3/10 body :feelshaha:

From now on he will be my new idol

• +1
Reactions: Economical
Dami

5'6 but perfect face

• JFL
Reactions: eyes
hes gymmaxed chad. He avoids to take photos with others so people wont know hes a manlet

• +1
Just be chad to get a mtb bro

holy fuck this nigga is 5,5??? LIFEFUEL this guy used to make me feel like utter shit whenever I saw one of his videos but now not so much. If girls were aware of his height JFL his following wouldnt exist

• +1
KADEN HAMMOND IS HIS NAME AND DAT GUY IS MY LIFEFUEL SINCE HE IS 5'5
View attachment 2394811 LOOK AT THE WAY SHE LOOKS INTO HIS EYES JFLLLL, other mentionable names are zac efron, gavi and ofc justin beiber, cant forget prime wahblerg too

THIS FUCKER LITERALLY HAS FULL ASS PAGES ABOUT HOW PEOPLE WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM ITS ACTUALLY BRUTAL just gymmax+ good face theory
View attachment 2394813
View attachment 2394815View attachment 2394819
first of all, he is a chad, facially wise.

Second, his dating market is really constrained due to the fact that he is short. Short some girls who are just a bit taller than him can like him but imagine how awkward would it look if that girl will wear heels. He would look like he is a child with his mother.

My girl look at me the same way

• JFL
yeah but the fact that he is 5'5 is crazy to me, I know he frauds tho cos he wears boots in summer jfl
first of all, he is a chad, facially wise.

Second, his dating market is really constrained due to the fact that he is short. Short some girls who are just a bit taller than him can like him but imagine how awkward would it look if that girl will wear heels. He would look like he is a child with his mother.

Just be chad to get fat LTB

Triple LL for ascension.

yes but he’s chad, if you’re under 5 10 and you’re under htn it’s so over
But he's 5'5". A 5'5 chadlite can get a HTB

prime LL candidate

if he actually is 5’8 he could pull off a 3 inch increase and do way better

• +1
White women never go for short guys no matter what race

i am finding it hard to find that this chad is 5'6 tbh are you sure?
he is. its almost like god was making a joke by giving a dude the perfect face but that height jfl. but i guess it doesn't really matter. but imagine the mogging machine he would be if he was 6'5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Economical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back