I am 17 and Balding

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I am 17 and already on Norwood2. My Hair density is very low and I have bad quality thin hair. which is hereditary. What should I do. Fin? Oil? Minox? I just want to stop norwooding and make my hair thicker.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
get a hair transplant or don't bother at all tbh.

All the other hair shit is a scam

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SubhumanCurrycel and MentalistKebab

Typical 40iq answer

Whatever start with minoxidil 5% and dermarolling 1mm

and when u turn 18 start Finasterid 0.25mg daily
Don’t start earlierer bcuz it can inhibit possible dickgrowth

When ur moneymaxed go for hairtransplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Ascensionrequired

Same. Also fin at 17 might be not the best idea

minoxidil and derma roller
I am 17 and already on Norwood2. My Hair density is very low and I have bad quality thin hair. which is hereditary. What should I do. Fin? Oil? Minox? I just want to stop norwooding and make my hair thicker.
take fin when your over 20

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What is your ethnicity/race OP?

Screenshot 20200508 060719
Screenshot 20200511 185041
a fate worse than death. 17 vs 21. Finasteride gave me extreme side effects take with caution

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6475
Finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, stemoxydine, redensyl, alfatradiol, RU58841. These are your options, and welcome to the desert of the suffering.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Like what? Explain?
I took 1 mg for one day. Then got sides then tried 2 weeks later for 3 says in a row. Got sides both times.
Anxiety, crippling depression, loss of erection strength, ball pain, minor headache, nipple pain, nipple growth (gyno that's why I immediately stopped). You might get literally 0 side effects depends on person to person. Gl
Ok thats why. Usually currys and arabs go bald at this age, its normal dont worry
Nope I'm the only bald in in all my family and my uncle. everyone else hair mogs me even my dad and grandfather. Unlucky me

I'm same age and your hairline brutally mogs mine, shut up

I took 1 mg for one day. Then got sides then tried 2 weeks later for 3 says in a row. Got sides both times.
Anxiety, crippling depression, loss of erection strength, ball pain, minor headache, nipple pain, nipple growth (gyno that's why I immediately stopped). You might get literally 0 side effects depends on person to person. Gl

Nope I'm the only bald in in all my family and my uncle. everyone else hair mogs me even my dad and grandfather. Unlucky me
what about minoxl?

take fin when your over 20

what about minoxl?
I tried it. Have me forehead acne and wrinkles but I think it works long term. Tbh out of everything I tried microneedling worked the most.
Try finasteride/dutasteride
Microneedling once a week (or untill scalp recovers 1.5-2 mmdepth)
Kitokornozole shampoo (once or twice a week or can have sides)
Check for vitamin d 3 and iron deficiency ( if prone to balding they accelerate it)
Keep skin hydrated

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I suspect excessive masterbation also makes u bald maybe gives you more dht or something (just a theory tho not sure(

Do oils like castor, argan or peppermint works at all or is it a scam?

Do oils like castor, argan or peppermint works at all or is it a scam?
Its been proven by science they work better than minox but you need to mix them with a carrier oil and find the right percentage

Mods can you ban him? @Sergeant

wtfs wrong with you man? I know my hairline looks just fine in the pictures but its not like that. also I have really really thin hair. and several bald spots.

wtfs wrong with you man? I know my hairline looks just fine in the pictures but its not like that. also I have really really thin hair. and several bald spots.
Thin hair nigger this is thick hair as fuck what ia wrong with you

Thin hair nigger this is thick hair as fuck what ia wrong with you

It looks like that in picture mf. My father got bald from front in 27.