"I am 5'7 on a good day bro"

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Muhh good day, you are probably 5'6 or 5'5 :ROFLMAO:

I hear this so often "... on a good day", stop coping :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 18153
that's like a safety measure in case some 5ft7 schoolgirl comes over and towers over them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, thereallegend and Deleted member 14693
that's like a safety measure in case some 5ft7 schoolgirl comes over and towers over them
Foids are brutal in this regard, especially tall foids. They will call out height larpers without remorse :feelskek:

Especially because they don't want to seem taller themself.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
i'm 5''6 but i usually say that i'm a manlet subhuman when people ask my height:feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 14693

Foids are brutal in this regard, especially tall foids. They will call out height larpers without remorse :feelskek:

Especially because they don't want to seem taller themself.
Nah taller girls are ok with their height and don't care about "frauds" unless someone's being ridiculous, then everyone's gonna call them out. A socially adjusted person doesn't go out of their way to doubt someone over something minuscule (autists take notice).

In contrast, shorter girls with inferiority complex quite often project their height insecurity on others. A regular person would never say "no way you are 6ft, you look 5ft10 at best" cuz that sounds so out of place and straight-up rude, but those girls can't help themselves.

This is what I do to ground those people: If they ask you your height, ask them back, and when they respond, tell them "so that corresponds to like 5ft8 in male height".

Why? They might tell themselves their height is "alright for a girl" in order to cope with their insecurity, but there is no woman on earth that doesn't consider 5ft8 men manlets and therefore genetically inferior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
proportions > height

Nah taller girls are ok with their height and don't care about "frauds" unless someone's being ridiculous, then everyone's gonna call them out. A socially adjusted person doesn't go out of their way to doubt someone over something minuscule (autists take notice).
Not go out of there way. But if a 5'11 girl sees someone claiming 5'11, despite being visibly shorter than her, if have seen on numerous occasion how this person was called out.
In contrast, shorter girls with inferiority complex quite often project their height insecurity on others. A regular person would never say "no way you are 6ft, you look 5ft10 at best" cuz that sounds so out of place and straight-up rude, but those girls can't help themselves.

This is what I do to ground those people: If they ask you your height, ask them back, and when they respond, tell them "so that corresponds to like 5ft8 in male height".

Why? They might tell themselves their height is "alright for a girl" in order to cope with their insecurity, but there is no woman on earth that doesn't consider 5ft8 men manlets and therefore genetically inferior.
Tall girls are way more insecure about there height, cause heights isn't something thats desired in females. Shorter females are prefered, proven by countless studies.

Height is a failo for foids, only very small girls care about it.

No average girl will be insecure, insecurity in girls will start at 5'1 at most. For guys it starts as early as 5'11.