I am 99% sure that women ALWAYS make the first move

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Online dating aside (which isn't dating anw), I've noticed that it is women who always make the first move.

Society has made you believe that you as a man have to make the first move because if you feel you're not desired by women, you will become violent (think ER), or at least unproductive (if you're not getting pussy, you won't be motivated to work etc.)

By giving you the illusion that it's your duty to approach, you can always blame it on something when it doesn't work out instead of just admitting you're unattractive.
I'm sure many of you had thoughts like these after making a move on a girl and failing:
"Damn, if only her friend didn't interrupt us" --> no bro, if she's really into you, she would give her friend a signal to leave her alone with you.
"Damn, I wish I had said a better joke" --> no bro, if she's into you, she will laugh at ANYTHING you say even if it's dumb.

From my personal experience, the few girls whom I hooked up with outside of online dating (typically night clubs, hotel lobbies, or social circle) were the ones who initiated. Every. Single. Time.
In contrast, when I make the first move, it's almost always guaranteed to get a rejection, EVEN IF I thought she was giving me signals.

TLDR: if she likes you, SHE. WILL. INITIATE. (Or at least make it SUPER EASY for you). Otherwise, don't bother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 21531 and 14 others
IRL no, bars/clubs sometimes, OLD usually if good looking

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Absolute utter BS, lmao stfu

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
IRL no, bars/clubs sometimes, OLD usually if good looking

trust me it happens IRL. I don't know about your experiences, but a few times when I had been introduced into new social groups, a female would sit next to me and keep engaging in conversation in parallel with strong indicators of interest. She compliments you, she laughs at everything you say, she becomes a bit touchy although you had just met, she would try to get your insta/whatsapp and later invite you to make some plans, etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21531, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Irl they will make it as easy as possible for you if they're interested. Showing ass, constant staring , staying in the area where you are, trying to get your attention.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25667 and 7 others
trust me it happens IRL. I don't know about your experiences, but a few times when I had been introduced into new social groups, a female would sit next to me and keep engaging in conversation in parallel with strong indicators of interest. She compliments you, she laughs at everything you say, she becomes a bit touchy although you had just met, etc.
I had been introduced into new social groups
This doesn’t count as being approached randomly. Strong iois irl are legit however.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and klip11
This doesn’t count as being approached randomly. Strong iois irl are legit however.

Yeah I didn't say random approach on the street. The thread is about making the first move.

.org user starter kit

- constantly gets approached by women
- HTN
- 7+ inch dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLeanMaxxer, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 21531 and 8 others
If they don't make the first then just r4ph33 :bigbrain:

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing
.org user starter kit

- constantly gets approached by women
- HTN
- 7+ inch dick

Yeah, and some members even better. if this is weird for you, you can always go back to .co or .is where you can relate more to their users

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Girls always initiate, but it can be something so subtle as a gaze or whatever they feel is enough of a signal for you to approach, which many men wont pick up. It's about reading body language.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and Hero of the Imperium
^^ I agree. If a girl is interested in you, she will give some kind of signal to approach be it giving you a look, or making it easier to approach.

Yeah, if a woman doesn't know you, she's not going to cold approach you out of the blue. Men ALWAYS have to initiate cold approach. Now, she may show interest if she already knows you or you are a friend of a friend. But even then, she's still not going to directly approach

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ROTTING, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
Yeah, if a woman doesn't know you, she's not going to cold approach you out of the blue. Men ALWAYS have to initiate cold approach. Now, she may show interest if she already knows you or you are a friend of a friend. But even then, she's still not going to directly approach

Exactly. But it's that show of interest that I am considering to be the first move, as I am noticing that it actually is much more direct than most guys believe. Many think that it's limited to very subtle things like a strong stare; so my point in this thread is to show that many times it is much more than that (I've listed a few examples already in this thread).
One more example is if she takes A LOT of care of you. For example, if you're at a birthday or whatever friends gathering, she would go out of her way to make you feel comfortable, getting you drinks/food, offering you her seat if there's no place for you to sit, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
er's are stupid. they should go after extraction orthos. they're the cause of their ugliness

Online dating aside (which isn't dating anw), I've noticed that it is women who always make the first move.

Society has made you believe that you as a man have to make the first move because if you feel you're not desired by women, you will become violent (think ER), or at least unproductive (if you're not getting pussy, you won't be motivated to work etc.)

By giving you the illusion that it's your duty to approach, you can always blame it on something when it doesn't work out instead of just admitting you're unattractive.
I'm sure many of you had thoughts like these after making a move on a girl and failing:
"Damn, if only her friend didn't interrupt us" --> no bro, if she's really into you, she would give her friend a signal to leave her alone with you.
"Damn, I wish I had said a better joke" --> no bro, if she's into you, she will laugh at ANYTHING you say even if it's dumb.

From my personal experience, the few girls whom I hooked up with outside of online dating (typically night clubs, hotel lobbies, or social circle) were the ones who initiated. Every. Single. Time.
In contrast, when I make the first move, it's almost always guaranteed to get a rejection, EVEN IF I thought she was giving me signals.

TLDR: if she likes you, SHE. WILL. INITIATE. (Or at least make it SUPER EASY for you). Otherwise, don't bother.
How do you tell if a woman in your social circle, or at a job likes you? Will she tell you openly or just make excuses to talk to you or what? How do you differentiate if she likes you as a friend or is attracted?

How do you tell if a woman in your social circle, or at a job likes you? Will she tell you openly or just make excuses to talk to you or what? How do you differentiate if she likes you as a friend or is attracted?

There's no checklist. You'll notice a difference in behavior that'll show that she's more than just being friendly. I've already listed many examples above, and anw you can feel it when it's happening (just like you feel when someone is mean to you, bored by you, etc. except that this one happens much less frequently that's why it might be confusing at first until the signs become super clear)

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Bakin donuts 🍩
UPDATE:
Here's an example recently:
- foid who I never met (but we have some people in common) follows me on ig (she saw me in someone's story)
- I comment on her story, mentioning travel [note that her following me is the first move I am talking about. My comment on her story is just the obvious expected response from my side]
- she replies in seconds, and "jokingly" says that we should travel together
A few messages back and forth... and we're traveling together next weekend jfl [in europe, travel is very easy]

Note: her response time was at max a couple of minutes, sometimes even more SECONDS. Jfl if you think a foid is taking too long to reply because she's "busy". These creatures have their phones glued to their hands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 21531, Amexmaxx and 2 others