I am a 30 yo video game addict mogger

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
4236884 20240711 021746

It is always priceless when i say the truth about my life with no filters, those people take me as a wild unpredictable sigma nihilistic anomaly and are not being able to put me in a NPC normie box

Saying to me i am a manchild parasite while i live my best life effortlessly mogging them to self harm in IQ and looks and hairline JFL

Fucking satisfaying not even carring about the judgment of others with literally 0 filter on anything or even the need to entertain status or popularity cause of my antisocial tendencies prefering being alone pleasing myself that with low lifes subhumans boring me to death with their last libanese restaurant with 0 depth, i would even kill them if i have the opportunity

Video game addiction is a fucking superpower socially

82qL5r

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
View attachment 3178480

It is always priceless when i say the truth about my life with no filters, those people take me as a wild unpredictable sigma nihilistic anomaly and are not being able to put me in a NPC normie box

Saying to me i am a manchild parasite while i live my best life effortlessly mogging them to self harm in IQ and looks and hairline JFL

Fucking satisfaying not even carring about the judgment of others with literally 0 filter on anything or even the need to entertain status or popularity cause of my antisocial tendencies prefering being alone pleasing myself that with low lifes subhumans boring me to death with their last libanese restaurant with 0 depth, i would even kill them if i have the opportunity

Video game addiction is a fucking superpower socially

View attachment 3178485
Something about your craniofacial anthropometry screams subhumanity, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Something about your craniofacial anthropometry screams subhumanity, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is exactly.
U cant annihilate my self conscious narcissism not matter what u say, now i assume myself to the fullest and it is so enjoyable and exciting every day, for my age gap i am a clear MOGGER still

Last edited: