I am a 6ft6 framecel, is it over for me?

.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.

.πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.

Kraken
I am a 6ft6 framecel who weighs 69 kg and has a body filled with loose skin, I have a hard time gaining muscle. I have been eating anabolic since January and doing home workouts but haven't progressed at all. also, I am a late bloomer. I started puberty at 16. Should I continue Gym, I still have the membership. and is it even worth it to do natural because I am not progressing in strength?

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
6ft6 framecel who weighs 69 kg

E7E12DBE D5FD 4816 BC8F FDC27A683182

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9641 and 23 others
Marfan's syndrome? If yes, then get treated for it ASAP. Otherwise take steroids and hit the gym.

what are ur lift numbers rn

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
it never began

tall girls would rather date 6ft6 burn victims than manlets with a chad face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, Leviathin, itorroella9 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861, pizza and volcelfatcel
A bad frame is far more noticeable at taller heights, you stick out like a pencil. Also at that height it may take you a fuck ton to gymcel as well, and that height be very careful if you don't have a good face, you'll be treated like a dangerous rapist and women will refuse to go into elevators with you and some rejections for being too tall may start as well.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Tyronecell and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
>6'6
>curry
Haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Deleted member 15099, patricknodixon and 3 others
This guy from reddit had similar height and weight like you when he started gymcelling, and he made a solid progress. You need to be persistent and probably fix your diet as well

yrldh7nxjom61.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Lolcel and .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Nigga you're 6'6, only way it's over is if you're inbred or wheelchair bound

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, itorroella9, Lolcel and 2 others
Shut up ffs, you fucking 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I am a 6ft6 framecel who weighs 69 kg and has a body filled with loose skin, I have a hard time gaining muscle. I have been eating anabolic since January and doing home workouts but haven't progressed at all. also, I am a late bloomer. I started puberty at 16. Should I continue Gym, I still have the membership. and is it even worth it to do natural because I am not progressing in strength?
Wait I’m 85kg and 6’0

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
Run slenderman game

• +1
Reactions: defaya
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
This guy from reddit had similar height and weight like you when he started gymcelling, and he made a solid progress. You need to be persistent and probably fix your diet as well

yrldh7nxjom61.jpg
No gym for his hairline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back