I am a bit related to finnish people

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
My father's ancestry is mainly from kaluga oblast, and there weren't any finno ugric people living there as it is a historically Slav only land, but I do have one great grandmother on paternal side who came from a Moksha village called Shirokois in penza oblast. I dont think she was Moksha herself but coming from there she probably had some moksha (mordvin) ancestry. And mordvins are Finno ugric speaking, so their language is similar to Finnish, and they also have some old Uralic genes in common with Finn's. My father was quite blonde, and I think this ancestry might be why.
My mother's side comes from two finno-ugric named villages, Vetluga and Salobelyak. The names of both are of Mari (finno ugric origin). Although as far back as I know my mother's ancestry I don't have any Mari blood (all Russian), just due to the region I probably have some from further back.
Tl;Dr I am basically Finnish and therefore Scandinavian and therefore Nordic

My father's ancestry is mainly from kaluga oblast, and there weren't any finno ugric people living there as it is a historically Slav only land, but I do have one great grandmother on paternal side who came from a Moksha village called Shirokois in penza oblast. I dont think she was Moksha herself but coming from there she probably had some moksha (mordvin) ancestry. And mordvins are Finno ugric speaking, so their language is similar to Finnish, and they also have some old Uralic genes in common with Finn's. My father was quite blonde, and I think this ancestry might be why.
My mother's side comes from two finno-ugric named villages, Vetluga and Salobelyak. The names of both are of Mari (finno ugric origin). Although as far back as I know my mother's ancestry I don't have any Mari blood (all Russian), just due to the region I probably have some from further back.
Tl;Dr I am basically Finnish and therefore Scandinavian and therefore Nordic
You are also part jewish too

you said your grandmother has a jewish name
First of all, great great grandmother you nigger. Second of all, she was born Kristina. She changed her name to Raisa later on for whatever reason

First of all, great great grandmother you nigger. Second of all, she was born Kristina. She changed her name to Raisa later on for whatever reason
yep you're fully jewish
welcome to the tribe

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
it must be ah ughe hughe shame that most of you're kind will be gone by 2030, and by 2032 less than 0.0001 individuals of finish ancestry remain, I cannot tell whthwejetr or not you will survivesiw