I am a father

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
yes completely serious. i had a gf once and I impregnated her then after the child was born (male) i moved to a different country and went no contact. i think the kid is almost school age now and part ethnic. I barely ever think about it but i just remember it. i hope that he got good enough genes from me to make it. but by himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, EverythingMattersCel, PsychoH and 5 others
yeah cuz a bunch of schizo incels care im sure

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, mazzi, kebab and 1 other person
part ethnic from you or from his mom?

I'm honestly thinking of impregnating another girl and then moving countries again. That way I will have potentially 2 children in 2 different countries. but I don't have the will to take care of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, EverythingMattersCel, Ricky212 and 3 others
i have a kid in france and another in mongolia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, EverythingMattersCel, PsychoH and 9 others
i have a niece, so my bloodline is saved. So why should i ever have a kid myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
lol loser cant even impregnate a woman
i mean i could, but my brother imprignated an ugly foid, if it was boy it wouldn't been an incel. (It did have green eyes and white tho so maybe it could've been saved)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, EverythingMattersCel, Whitepill_Saint and 7 others
nice, did you also just abandon them? story?
girl from france just hooked up with her came in her pussy then couldn’t find plan b so i just bought her birth control jfl

mongolian girl just fucked her when i was drunk from a music festival

didn’t bother to get her instagram so if she didn’t abort or on birth control there’s no way for me to contact them

i would take care of my kids if i knew they existed and way to contact them but sadly it’s impossible

girl from france just hooked up with her came in her pussy then couldn’t find plan b so i just bought her birth control jfl

didn’t bother to get her instagram so if she didn’t abort or on birth control there’s no way for me to contact them

i would take care of my kids if i knew they existed and way to contact them but sadly it’s impossible
yeah so you dont even know if you have any kid. i know it for a fact.

i also came into the pussy of some random asian girl multiple times and she was off bc but im not counting that

yeah so you dont even know if you have any kid. i know it for a fact.

i also came into the pussy of some random asian girl multiple times and she was off bc but im not counting that
lol nice

what country and does the mom try and contact you or ask for money?

Nice dude what would've you named your child if you didn't abandon him?
Also would you prefer a girl or a boy?

deadbeat father

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 46987
pull-out game weak

they probably just got abortions, nigga.
You don’t have kids

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back