• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 4570, zeno and 2 others
hi

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
Better than truecel

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
The moment you know what this forum is, see the amount of mentally ill unhinged content and the amount of racism, antisemitism and hate combined with the uncanny amounts of autism, disregard these things and proceed to make an account and post, you know in your heart that it's truly over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 685, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Greycels should just end their pathetic existences tbh
We are young, we are the future and we will one day take the control of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, greenboat and Achathin
haha yes

• Love it
If I see you posting like a Reddit cuck again I will bully you into exile, until then you have the benefit of doubt

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
If I see you posting like a Reddit cuck again I will bully you into exile, until then you have the benefit of doubt
I will soon be a living legend on this forum and my underlings here will bully you to the moon fag

• Love it
Reactions: Tsunayoshi Sawada
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
The moment you know what this forum is, see the amount of mentally ill unhinged content and the amount of racism, antisemitism and hate combined with the uncanny amounts of autism, disregard these things and proceed to make an account and post, you know in your heart that it's truly over
:bluepill:

@Tsunayoshi Sawada is the best grey

• Love it
Reactions: Tsunayoshi Sawada
try rope

• So Sad
grey power grey is buteful grey is strong !!!

• Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell and zeno
JFL bragging about the color of your username. It never began for people like that.

• JFL
JFL bragging about the color of your username. It never began for people like that.
just join the team bro togheter we are stronger its a touf world out here but tgother we can rule ti

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell and greenboat
^

Nigga it really do be like lurking Reddit reading this

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
The contrary. Normal people don't explore the Internet any further than YouTube. Even the least NT of people stay in places like Reddit or Tumblr. They don't know what this is. Even just knowing what this is and consciously coming over and over means it's over

The contrary. Normal people don't explore the Internet any further than YouTube. Even the least NT of people stay in places like Reddit or Tumblr. They don't know what this is. Even just knowing what this is and consciously coming over and over means it's over

ure ugly = its over
that simple

ure ugly = its over
that simple
It means that you're ugly AND mentally ill and isolated from society, because otherwise we wouldn't be posting on a predominantly English speaking incel forum

It means that you're ugly AND mentally ill and isolated from society, because otherwise we wouldn't be posting on a predominantly English speaking incel forum

mentally ill why? cuz people are aware?
if anyone wants they can "join" back to society and pretending to be a clown

• +1
mentally ill why? cuz people are aware?
if anyone wants they can "join" back to society and pretending to be a clown
All ugly people know they're ugly however hard they may try to cope, but users here have BDD, depression, autism, schizophrenia, fucked up neurotransmitters and a handful of other disorders. Not every ugly person knows what this forum is or particularly struggles to have friends or work in conjunction with society, and yet here we have average to above average men with no friends or prospects

All ugly people know they're ugly however hard they may try to cope, but users here have BDD, depression, autism, schizophrenia, fucked up neurotransmitters and a handful of other disorders. Not every ugly person knows what this forum is or particularly struggles to have friends or work in conjunction with society, and yet here we have average to above average men with no friends or prospects
ok thx for diagnosing us therapist

"bdd depression autism schizophrenia this that the other bla bla bla" bs
y they got fucked up brains but thats not the cause of their inceldom its a symptom of their subhumanity, nothing better they can do at this point except try to looksmax if its possible and carry the same mindset

• +1