I am a gym NOOB - can you link me some LEANMAXXING resources?

BertrandRussell

BertrandRussell

Bronze
Would be forever grateful if someone could link me the best threads on leanmaxxing.

There are three things I need:

1) Best workout plan
2) Best diet plan
3) Best non-steroid supplements

Would be forever grateful if someone could link me the best threads on leanmaxxing.

1) Best workout plan
2) Best diet plan
You don’t need any of that. Don’t fall for the marketing.
Just learn how to control your hunger. Eat the calories and macros needed for your weight every day. Lift weights with progressive overload and get enough sleep.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 756
You don’t need any of that. Don’t fall for the marketing.
Just learn how to control your hunger. Eat the calories and macros needed for your weight every day. Lift weights with progressive overload and get enough sleep.
you cannot control your hunger if you eat everyday food like choccolate and biscuits which makes you crave for more and more.

The most important thing for leanmaxxing is the ability of selecting food which are high in nutrients like protein, vitamins, fiber and minerals on daily basis.

1) Best workout plan
2) Best diet plan
there is no best workout plan.
The best exercises for each muscle are the ones in which you perform better
My advice is avoiding strange techniques like stripping, superset, jump sets etc and choose instead a normal workout plan in which you train one or two muscles in one day with a good rest time between the sets.

There is no best diet plan. Just choose healthy food like whole rice, whole pasta, legumes, greek yogurt, eggs, chicken breast, lean cheese.
And avoid junk food like cakes, choccolate, biscuits, ice cream, sausages etc
Meat is not strictly necessary

The best supplements are multi-vitamin supplements. Be sure to intake Vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, vitamin B12 (especially in veg diet)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
you cannot control your hunger if you eat everyday food like choccolate and biscuits which makes you crave for more and more.

The most important thing for leanmaxxing is the ability of selecting food which are high in nutrients like protein, vitamins, fiber and minerals on daily basis.

there is no best workout plan.
The best exercises for each muscle are the ones in which you perform better
My advice is avoiding strange techniques like stripping, superset, jump sets etc and choose instead a normal workout plan in which you train one or two muscles in one day with a good rest time between the sets.

There is no best diet plan. Just choose healthy food like whole rice, whole pasta, legumes, greek yogurt, eggs, chicken breast, lean cheese.
And avoid junk food like cakes, choccolate, biscuits, ice cream, sausages etc
Meat is not strictly necessary

The best supplements are multi-vitamin supplements. Be sure to intake Vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, vitamin B12 (especially in veg diet)
Dude that’s what I meant when I said “learn to control hunger” I know I wasn’t clear enough I give you that. But yeah, knowing what macros to prioritize to keep you satisfied for longer is crucial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
buy creatine, whey, and ZMA

do full body for a few months if u just started

then switch to PPLUW

just eat a deficit and nutritious food. eat enough protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9568 and BertrandRussell
buy creatine, whey, and ZMA

do full body for a few months if u just started

then switch to PPLUW

just eat a deficit and nutritious food. eat enough protein
Is PPLUW something to do with push pull lift workouts ?