I am a liar and I lied to all of you

asdvek

asdvek

Everything I said was a lie. Nothing was true. Think of literally ANYTHING, literally just think of ANYTHING I said, doesn't matter what it is. Just think of literally fucking ANYTHING i said. Anything. Okay now you have thinked of anything I said, that was a fucking lie. In all of my posts I was lying. Everything was a lie. Sorry buds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and galvin8101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and galvin8101
100% of org users tbh

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, lestoa, HighTierSubhuman and 2 others
Everything I said was a lie. Nothing was true. Think of literally ANYTHING, literally just think of ANYTHING I said, doesn't matter what it is. Just think of literally fucking ANYTHING i said. Anything. Okay now you have thinked of anything I said, that was a fucking lie. In all of my posts I was lying. Everything was a lie. Sorry buds
even when you suggested dnp?

heartbroken at the moment time for sad bart simpson edits

• So Sad
Reactions: Rzn
wtf but i thought we were friend .?