AMA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FutureSlayer
are u sure u did not mistake this for reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, Pikabro, Sushifart and 14 others
You’re not special there’s like tens of other ethnic med students who have made accounts on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, aestheticsrespecter, RTLBbc and 1 other person
Try not to be an asshole

ill be a med student soon as well. What year of med school are you in and which country?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, smoth, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
are you in the us for med school? If so what was ur mcat?

you plan on doing cosmetic surgery or just being a normal doctor?

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D
Can you medically diagnose all of you retards with autism and mental illness? It's pretty self explanatory

What are you expecting to get asked?

“YoOoOOooo bro!!!! Don’t forget me in 10 years when you’re past med school and served 6 years of residency, I need you to give me genio hahahahhahahaha”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aestheticsrespecter and PseduoAryan
What are you expecting to get asked?

“YoOoOOooo bro!!!! Don’t forget me in 10 years when you’re past med school and served 6 years of residency, I need you to give me genio hahahahhahahaha”
Fr half of these "med" blackpilled students are gonna rope until they finish their MD.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and coisbhai
Fr half of these "med" blackpilled students are gonna rope until they finish their MD.
Let alone become a reconstructive cosmetic surgeon

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and PseduoAryan
Let alone become a reconstructive cosmetic surgeon
Seen many of these guys bragging about being a med student, even though they are hardly second year.
Scam low iq users on forums into paying them for "ratings".

Nigga they haven't even completed anatomy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and aestheticsrespecter
congrats you are 1000x better off than everyone on here. What year of medical school are you in ?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Weird ass replies in the comments ngl, but what else is there to expect on looksmax.
Med school is tough af ngl bros, it will challenge you academically like never before but might very well be the move in the age where everyone wants to be an influencer JFL.
To everyone wondering, I do not want to be a surgeon or do anything related to cosmetics. I'm thinking telehealth neurology atm or radiology if my grades are good enough. I'm a 1st yr med student (2nd sem) in USA for those wondering.

• +1
Reactions: hilley and wollet2
I don't give a fuck. I'll make more money by drop shipping by the time you graduate oldcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, medbusinesscel and aestheticsrespecter
Weird ass replies in the comments ngl, but what else is there to expect on looksmax.
Med school is tough af ngl bros, it will challenge you academically like never before but might very well be the move in the age where everyone wants to be an influencer JFL.
To everyone wondering, I do not want to be a surgeon or do anything related to cosmetics. I'm thinking telehealth neurology atm or radiology if my grades are good enough. I'm a 1st yr med student (2nd sem) in USA for those wondering.
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Dnr
There are millions like you.
Hundreds of them are on this forum unregistered

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
ur getting fucked up in here bro

How does it feel to be a poorcel for the next 8 years of your life
Most med students are pretty well off in USA, either one or both parents is a doctor usually

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
ill be a med student soon as well. What year of med school are you in and which country?
Congrats bhai, enjoy your break before starting. It's gonna get real. GL

are you at a DO or MD program?

medical industry -> jew faggots

No amount of studying for your face. Advice to you as someone who graduated in the pharmaceutical sciences.

Also, stay humble and don't think you're smarter than anybody even if you score top class. You'll soon find out you don't know jack shit about nothing. Just assuming you're a bit of a narcissist since you made an "AMA" thread, and since I'm friends with two overconfident narcissist GPs, who like to brag and talk down on people with just vocational training. The latter type of people will in fact be the most useful and down to earth people to have in your life, because they'll actually be there to help you when you need it in the real world and not the academic world (like fixing your car, plumbing etc.). Take my word on that.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
No amount of studying for your face. Advice to you as someone who graduated in the pharmaceutical sciences.

Also, stay humble and don't think you're smarter than anybody even if you score top class. You'll soon find out you don't know jack shit about nothing. Just assuming you're a bit of a narcissist since you made an "AMA" thread, and since I'm friends with two overconfident narcissist GPs, who like to brag and talk down on people with just vocational training. The latter type of people will in fact be the most useful and down to earth people to have in your life, because they'll actually be there to help you when you need it in the real world and not the academic world (like fixing your car, plumbing etc.). Take my word on that.

View attachment 2778714
nah, just looking for other med students on the forum